19

This is how Akina looks when she pops out of a tree. Its almost like Zetsu except she can't camouflage.

Enjoy Reading!

Hi new readers!

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Akina shifted slightly in her seat. Naruto beside her was poking the dango pieces. He had never eaten one before.

Jiraiya regained himself.

"And why should I help you? You might be my team mates cousin but that doesn't change anything."

"For Naruto's sake?" Akina tried weakly.

Jiraiya wasn't amused. He stared her down.

Akina sighed. "I'll help you with your research."

Jiraiya leaned back on his seat.

"I don't need help. Naruto is here."

Akina frowned.

Naruto finally took a bite of the dango in front of him. He gagged.

"It's too sweet dattebayo."

"Jiraiya sama. You have been shooting me horrible looks throughout the time we've met. Have I done something wrong?"

"No."

"Then what do you want?" Akina asked as she regained a poker face.

"Too leave me alone so that I can train Naruto."

A look of hurt flashed in Akina's face and she hid it away. She slightly bowed, her bangs covering her face.

"Sorry for disturbing your time." She got up to head out.

Jiraiya felt bad. But he couldn't afford to take any risks. Especially since she could be-

"Akina chan where are you going dattebayo?"

"To train silly. Where else?" Akina shot him a small smile.

"Oh um okay." His team mate left.

Naruto turned to Jiraiya an angry look on his face.

"What was that? I've never seen Akina chan that sad ever since Sasuke teme rejected her. And yeah she told me because I'm her best friend."

Jiraiya felt guilt creeping up on him. Akina reentered the dango shop smiling brightly.

"Jiraiya sama just one thing please?"

"What?"

"What are the signs for a summoning jutsu?"

"Its boar, dog, bird, monkey, ram. Then you slam your palm on the ground with a little of your blood." Jiraiya said but he realized his mistake too late.

Akina bit her thumb and did the hand signs. Jiraiya got up to stop her. 

"Its your fault Jiraiya sama if I die." Akina said smiling and with a poof she disappeared into the summoning world.

Jiraiya sat back down extremely worried and yet proud. He was amused at how she used him but he had some faith. If this was Kana's kid, she'd make it out alive.

Akina POV

I fell down from the air screaming as my hair came undone from its loose braid.

"No! I can't fall to my death!! Okaa san otou san!" I screamed terrified for my life.

I had a terrible fear of heights and insects. This was not going to end well.

I thrashed in the air and looked at the ground approaching me rapidly. I closed my eyes.