Confessions+Teasers

Hey guys!

I feel so happy to leave you guys with a cliffhanger haha it feels amazing.

Anyways, Naruto is finally over and Shippudden has to begin. 

Confession#1: I haven't completed watching Shippudden. XD

Confession#2: Akina originally wasn't supposed to have the rinnegan and her personality is slightly based off of Celaena Sardothien from Throne of Glass.

Confession#3: I thought of her backstory in the shower. Lol.

Shower thoughts are the best thoughts.

Confession#4: I created Seijuro just to kill him off in the end for the final activation of the rinnegan.

Confession#5: Akina will definitely NOT be having a good future.

Confession#6: The first few drafts of Akina's character was made in the back of my Physics textbook last year during November. In January, I finally got the courage to post a random half assed chapter I made. XD

Confession#7: I made half the stuff up while writing the story, especially the one about seals used to seperate kekkei genkais. In fact, I read Kurenai's bio on Narutopedia and thought of it. I felt that it would make it more interesting!

Confession#8: Akina is more of a self insert for me. There is a particular reason Sasuke and Naruto warmed up to her quickly and act ooc with her sometimes. Any theories?

Confession#9: Zetsu vibes. The biggest hint there is.

Confession#10: Sasuke and Naruto will be on equal strength even though Sasuke doesn't have the Cursed Mark.

Confession#11: I changed the ending of part 1. Originally, I was going to tell the truth about the masked man but then I decided to save it for the end of the book to add more suspense.

Then I rewrote the whole chapter about Akina getting her rinnegan which I planned to do anyways and after hyping the ending up way too much I felt really shitty.

I really hope you guys weren't disappointed by the ending.

Haha! 11 confessions about the story is complete.

Do you guys have any questions? Or is there something you don't understand?

Let me know, and I'll clarify it for you!

Remember guys, its angst for a reason!

Now, I have a lot of tests upcoming so I will be updating lesser as the months go by. This is the reason why I am updating two-three times a week now. 

But you guys know me. I'd rather write chapters instead of studying.

Basically I'm unpredictable and you can expect an update literally anytime!

So do you guys have any questions? Feel free to ask me!

Also, I'll be editing my older chapters before moving on to Shippudden so this story might be on hold for a while.. 

I have already began the process. The first chapter has been edited already.

Don't cry because even though I say its on hold, turns out I update a chapter five days later. 

I'm not even kidding.. I swear its gonna happen. I already wrote the chapter. >.<''

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Adios for now.

I'll be back because there's no way I'm going to leave this story incomplete, not when I spent so much of blood, sweat and tears on it.

THAT REFERENCE THOUGH

~ Jiraiya sama/the_blue_dandelion/Kakashi is out!

Lol LRBlade named me Kakashi.

Q: Should I do a face reveal?

Or

You guys can ask me or the characters questions?

PART 2 Teaser:

"Konan nee, it feels so nice relaxing in this onsen, doesn't it?" 

Konan smiled at me. "Yes, it feels quite pleasant. In fact, its my first time visiting one."

"Really?! I've visited it only twice before. Now that I have you all to myself, I intend to make it an amazing day for girls only!" I punched my fists in the air.

All the women around us were chattering quietly among themselves. The door slid open and another female walked in and sat inside the onsen.

I sighed happily, inhaling the fresh scent of the water.

"Oh, Naruto you do have a dick!"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP SAI! YOU KEEP ON TALKING ABOUT DICKS HERE AND DICKS THERE! WHAT IS YOUR OBSESSION WITH THEM? OF COURSE I HAVE A FREAKING DICK!"

I choked loudly as my eyes flew open with amusement. 

Sound familiar..

At this moment, I could only blame my mind for not working faster. And Itachi.

I also blame Itachi.

As much as I hated/ loved him (I have no idea what to feel about him), I also kinda owed him for bringing me back to normal.

Konan next to me laughed slightly and shook her head. "Boys will be boys. Yahiko and Nagato did the same thing when they were younger."

I snorted. "Yeah well now Nagato shishou can compare it all he wants with Yahiko's."

She gave me a stern glare but the twitch in her mouth ruined it.

 I heard a bubbling voice next to me and saw a pinkette.

"S-Sakura?" I whispered, frozen.

I quickly stood up catching the attention of other females due to my size, eyes lingering on my chest and they all whispered unashamed.

Bad mistake on my part for Sakura soon noticed me.

;)