27

The art belongs to OhikoSenju of deviant art as do all the other pictures of Akina!

Enjoy reading! 

<3

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

"You look like shit Akina." Sakura commented on her teammate.

"Thanks for boosting up my self esteem." Akina snapped back.

Kakashi stopped reading his book and stared at her. 

"I thought I told all of you to rest?"

"Nightmares." She answered bitterly.

Akina looked around her surroundings with narrowed eyes. There were five main reasons this particular mission will come to bite them in their asses.

1. Danzo's root members may come after them.

2. Deidara and Tobi might be waiting for them.

3. They were going towards Orochimaru who might be waiting in Kusagakure.

4. They might have to enter Amegakure and Pain will be there.

5. She had no idea what was going to happen on this mission.

Basically, all of the worst dangers, all of Konoha's enemies will be coming for them and she didn't know if they'll be up for it. 

"Oh Kakashi, my eternal rival! How nice to meet you this early in the morning with your youthful students." Gai's boisterous laugh came from behind them.

Sasuke turned to see Rock Lee stand behind his sensei proudly and scowled as he remembered his failure. It seemed as if they were going on a mission as well. 

Kakashi didn't look like he was in the mood to deal with Gai but answered anyways. "Hello Gai. Its been a while."

Tenten gave them all a tentative smile and Sakura gave them one back.

"Neji san! How are you and Hinata?" Akina asked.

"Hinata hime and I are fine, thank you for asking Akina san."

Naruto smirked at Neji no doubt remembering his win. 

"Kakashi! What do you say we have a match right here, right now."

Kakashi laughed nervously. "Its not really the time now Gai-"

"I'd love to see Gai sensei fight against his youthful rival! Yosh Neji san, fight me!" Lee turned to his rival.

Neji got a tick mark. "No."

"Gai sensei we really need to go the Land of Tea otherwise Tsunade sama will get angry." Tenten huffed.

Akina gaped at them.

They stole Team 7's filler mission to escort Idate Morino!!

Gai looked down at her proudly. "My youthful student Tenten is right! We need to get going. Don't worry Kakashi, I'll keep up to your offer of a battle next time!"

Kakashi looked up from his book. "Did you say something?"

"AHA! Take notes Lee! This carefree cool attitude of his is what I lack, yet cannot obtain!"

"Yosh sensei! But in my eyes you are much cooler than Kakashi sensei."

Gai had tears in his eyes. "Lee..."

"Gai sensei!"

The scenery around them suddenly changed to them hugging and standing on the edge of a cliff with waves raging around them, tears in their eyes.

Saisei (再生) - Naruto Reborn FanfictionOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara