4. Meeting Kakashi!

A/N: This is how I imagined her hair to look like.

Enjoy Reading!

<3

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

I woke up yawning. My muscles felt sore. I had overworked myself last night because I knew the Wave mission will be coming soon. 

I had worked on my reflexes, kenjutsu and stamina all day. My ninjutsu was strong enough but I hadn't been able to practice my mokuton for a month now and I was afraid I'd become weak in it.

Dragging myself out of bed I started getting ready. 

I looked at my outfit in the mirror. If I become a genin, I'll wear my new outfit. Hell, I knew I'd become a genin for sure. It's just the problem of which team I'll be in. Hopefully with one of the Rookie 9, I'll make enough of an impact. 

I made sure to grab my black sword and kept it in my sheath. I kept it on the left side of my hip for easy access. The sword had been given to me by my father. 

It was his and he called it Black Nightmare. It was incredibly light and easy to brandish once you got used to it. It was meant for slicing and not stabbing. 

So I can easily slice the important muscles at the back of his neck and the enemy would die on spot. It was less messy as well. 

My mother had taught me to make quick and painless deaths when facing your enemy in order to not waste any time or chakra on them. She was an Assassin style in the ANBU Black Ops before leaving Konoha.

I made my way outside my house and towards the academy after implementing my seals again. My mother was a fuinjutsu specialist and she learnt from her mother, Mito Uzumaki until she left. 

She taught me various seals and since locks were useless in this world, people tended to leave their doors unlocked and most ninjas kept seals. 

I had kept seals at Naruto's place as soon as I became friends with him and taught him how to activate and deactivate them. I did the same with Sasuke. 

I entered my classroom and made my way to my seat silently sitting next to Sasuke. My head band was placed on my forehead, my hair escaping from it's sides. 

"Naruto why are you here? Only people who passed the Academy test are supposed to be here." said Shikamaru his eyes half drooping. 

"I'm a genin dattebayo! Can't you see the Konoha nin head band on my forehead?" Naruto exclaimed with a big grin. 

Shikamaru groaned. "You are way too energetic in the morning. It makes me tired looking at you filled with energy. Go trouble someone else." 

I snorted. Shikamaru was such a relatable character in the series. Naruto made his way towards me. 

"You were right Akina chan! I became a genin just like you said." 

"Buy me ramen after we are assigned to our teams." I said. He nodded. 

"Ano, Aki-Akina chan?" A girl stuttered. I turned to look at the horde of fan girls looking at me scared. 

"What is it?" 

"C-can I sit next to Sasuke kun? I want to congratulate him on passing." I raised my eyebrows and turned to look at Sasuke. 

"Should I move?" I asked with a teasing grin. He gave me a look saying don't you dare. I acted oblivious to his stare on his stoic face and nodded to the fan girls. 

They squealed and started arguing among each other on who sits there. I stood up and went to sit on a free seat behind me. 

Sakura, Ino and Hinata were sitting there shooting me amused glances. I gave them a small smile.