35

THIS MAN UP THERE IS SEIJURO!

Isn't he a beauty?

So I've removed the mature tag from my story because... well I realize my story wouldn't be ranked that way.

And if there are any of those 'scenes' coming up, I'll let ya know!

My little toddlers.. GIVE ME A NAME TO CALL YOU GUYS!

Also if you guys don't know already Imma update the FUCK out of this book! That means my update schedule is literally every three days at an average.

If I don't update then that means I have an exam to study for or I hit a writer's block.

Or I don't 'feel' like updating.

Also Im not going to be doing double updates anymore because I've noticed that the views on the second chapter drastically drop. For example, my first chapter could be at 90 views, but the second would only be at 50. 

I don't like that..

Anyways,

Enjoy reading!

<3

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Akina's POV

Your precious comrades will all die unless you stay away.

Well no problem, you bastard. I crumpled the note in my hand, seething. 

"What do you mean my team is coming for me?! I specifically told them not to!" I shouted at the poor bird in frustration.

"Fuck!" I swore and picked up the Bingo book.

Kokomi shivered a little before disappearing.

I saw my name and a few details mentioned about me.

"Hn. Seems like Konoha didn't waste any time. Sasuke had at least 3 years to be declared rogue. Also B rank? That's... adequate."

I fell on the bed and Seijuro entered my room hurriedly.

"Kono-"

"Shinobi are after me and are heading right here because like a total idiot, I told Sasuke where I'd previously lived. I know."

He stared at me for a few seconds before speaking. 

"You really are a psychic."

I cracked a small smirk. 

"Well I can't let my reputation fail me now."

We headed down the stairs to see Mirai mumbling to herself her eyes closed.

"Um is she always like this?" I asked the red haired boy beside me.

"Yeah, whenever she gets a vision she goes into a trance. Once it happened during dinner and she fell right into the food." Seijuro chuckled along with me.

Mirai's eyes snapped open and she got up, hobbling towards us as fast as her little feet could take her.

"Quickly! They are reaching the village within a few minutes."

"Who are they?"

"Your genin team, a team with shadow boy and another team with two boys wearing green spandex."

"E-eh?!"

Shit, that's more than the Sasuke retrieval squad!

"If they find me, I doubt I'd be able to fight all of them at once. They're pretty strong."