34

A lil' fluff to mend your hearts from the harsh, angsty chapter before.

Guys I changed the cover so don't freak out!

Which one do you like better?

Also double update??? I'm amazing I know..

Enjoy!

<3

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Akina's POV

After accepting Seijuro's help, I followed him to his house.

"Sobo! I got a friend."

(A/N: Grandmother is also called sobo in Japanese along with obaa san!)

An old lady wobbled out of her room on a stick, her gray hair twisted into a bun and kept in place with a chop stick. She was wearing a pale green kimono and had a black sash through the middle.

She was holding beads in her other hand.

"Who is it, Sei chan?"

He brightened up. "Its Akina!"

I stood looking at the old woman blankly. "I don't know her. I'm leaving."

"Akina Senju Uchiha.. please stop right there." The old woman called out.

I brought my kunai out again and turned to face them with a glare.

"Who the fuck are you-"

She hit me on the head with her cane.

"No swearing!"

"Its my choice. You aren't my guardian." I stated coldly.

She gave me a disapproving look and I turned to walk away once more.

"It seems as if you found out the truth about the seals." Her voice called out after me and I stopped.

How did she- what?

"What seals?"

"The one which was previously on your stomach."

"How do you know about it?" I turned around to face her angrily.

She gave me a humorless smile. "Why don't you take a bath and we'll discuss this over dinner."

"I'm in no mood for this drama. Tell me quickly or die." I pointed my kunai at her neck and Seijuro shouted grabbing a frying pan and aiming it at me.

"Hey! Leave my grandmother alone!"

"You wouldn't hurt little old me."

"Yeah? Well I've changed for the worse and I couldn't give two shits about you." I growled.

She blinked and started to laugh. 

"Oh my sweet sweet girl! When you were being reborn here, did you honestly think that you were going to live a peaceful life?"

"R-reborn?" I stuttered, my anger forgotten.

Seijuro took a protective stance next to his grandmother.

"Yeah, my grandmother and I have come from Earth."

"Wha-" I stopped myself and took two deep breaths to calm my racing heart.

"Earth..? You guys were reborn too?" I whispered slowly.

Obviously, since I was reborn, others could've been too.. Why didn't that strike me earlier?