38. Stripes

For a few minutes I was staring at this picture ^^ above looking for Itachi. 

HOLY HELL I THOUGHT ITACHI WAS OROCHIMARU FOR A SECOND!

I mean he looks so so pale and has that hairstyle...

Ugghhh then I noticed his bangs and the lines along his nose and I was like-

'wait a minute.. OMG THAT'S ITACHI!'

That rare moment when the no of votes and comments on your story are equal lol

Enjoy Reading!

<3

(BTW, Ami is a girl. Raiden is a boy. Akira is a boy and Asuna is a girl.)

Akina's POV

"Oy! Get up you fucker!"

I groaned loudly, moving around in my bed.

"Ten more years pleaseee...zzzz"

There was pure silence for a while and then my eyes widened in horror as a familiar sense overtook me.

The ninja's sixth sense.

A sense of danger approaching.

I quickly used a substitution jutsu with a pillow lying in the other corner of the room. 

Hidan's scythe was embedded into the pillow where I was resting peacefully, mere moments ago.

"EEK! HIDAN SENPAI YOU TURNED AKINA CHAN INTO A PILLOW!!" Tobi's shriek came in from the doorway and he entered jumping and waving his hands like a baby on steroids.

"Oy Tobi she's there." Hidan gave a smirk and pointed in my direction where I had gotten up, adjusting myself.

"What do you guys want?" I half yawned and spoke, the feeling of adrenaline going away.

Honestly, I was not surprised. This is the Akatsuki after all.

Tobi chuckled and scratched his head. "Akina chan is alive! You are so amazing at this! TEACH ALL OF THIS TO ME SENPAI!"

I spluttered. "S-senpai?"

Tobi held onto me like his life depended on it and I growled at him. Hidan sat on my bed and began plucking the feathers out of my destroyed pillow.

"Tobi chan, I am not the best mood right now, so fuck off." I flashed my rinnegan eyes at him slightly to show him I wasn't fucking around.

Be it Obito, Madara, Zetsu or even Kaguya, I'd still flash my rinnegan if they disturbed my sleep.

Tobi didn't even flinch, neither did he break his character. However, he did give me some personal space as he went running out of the room screaming.