51. Battles

At this point, its safe to say neither I nor Akina know what's going on. 

(Wtf I'm editing this and I just tell my dad 'I'm hungry'. He said 'hi hungry, I'm dad.' He literally made the most iconic dad joke in all of history without knowing he made one.)

Let the 75th Hunger Games begin!

Another update, because why not? My holidays started anyways.

Enjoy <3

.-.-.-.-.-.

Third Person POV

As Pain trained Akina relentlessly to master her rinnegan, other battles were occurring throughout the nations as Konoha shinobi fought for revenge.

It was time they sent a little message of their own.

Kakashi and Shikamaru stared down at the letter they received from the ex Konoha nin. The bird - Kokomi - chirped and flew away, hoping that they wouldn't kill her.

Kakashi was bewildered. First, she decides to contact him after Kami knows how long and gives them tips? She called him a hot father figure and honestly, all he wanted to do was yell at the Sandaime saying 'I FUCKING TOLD YOU SO!'.

He knew, he just had a gut feeling that this team was bad. 

He shouldn't have taken them on.

But no! 

The Sandaime said he was the only one capable for this team. 

Well, fuck you Lord Third! 

Kakashi could bet his signed edition of Icha Icha that he was probably somewhere up in heaven, laughing along with the other Kages placing bets. He could only imagine how the conversation was going. 

Shikamaru's lips quirked up in a little smile. "Looks like she has her hands full, hm. I'll get her later then. I'm patient enough."

The masked jounin merely shrugged. "I have no idea what she's saying. Just focus on Hidan and the three of us will focus on Kakuzu."

.

Sasuke's sharingan eyes glared into Orochimaru's yellow snake like ones as he engaged in a taijutsu battle with the Sannin. The Uchiha had worked his ass off in the last few years and now, he was seeing the results.

Orochimaru was considerably weak. Kabuto had made some medicine to allow the body to be used for a longer duration of time. So, Sasuke was now fighting Orochimaru at his weakest.

And winning so far.

Orochimaru hissed as Sasuke used his chidori on him and he slammed into the wall, panting and his features twisted into pain. "Sssasuke-kun.." He was seething now.

Sasuke gave a cold smirk. "After I'll defeat you, I know I'm powerful enough to defeat that man. You're merely a stepping stone in my path for revenge, Orochimaru. And you need to go."

He raised his hand and a beam of whitish blue chakra erupted from his palm as it went and impaled his hand. Sasuke raised his kenjutsu sword to stab him, however, he opened his mouth and something shot out.

Turning around, he saw a big scaly snake. "So this is your true form, hm?"

"I'll have that body of yours, now!" From his figure, a bunch of snakes broke out and sped towards him. The Uchiha smirked.

"Do you really think, those pesky animals can defeat me?"

Flashback + Present

Akina smirked at her team. "You guys can't take me down. Tch, peasants like you should bow down to me. My mokuton has you all beat."