59. I'm Not a Puppet

The day I reach the 69th chapter... I shall write a small scene in it depending upon the  situation going on. Y'all want that?

I'm pretty sure you do.

Edit: Actually, Imma just wait for the movie arc because B O I, that shit's gonna be HAWT-

On wid da story!

Enjoy

<3

UNEDITED

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Flashbacks

"My child, what brings you here?"

The rain had stopped and I peeked from under my lashes to see a gorgeous purple haired woman standing next to a man with piercings all over his face. Their hair were drenched with rain and I vaguely realized the blood running down my face.

I was crying blood.

"I have nowhere else to go." My voice was hoarse from all the crying and screaming I'd done, prior to the time I reached Amegakure.

As Konan looked at my face, she couldn't help gasping.

"Do I still have the offer of joining the Akatsuki? This is why you wanted me, didn't you Pain?"

As he gazed at my rinnegan eyes, he nodded before whispering. "Absolutely fascinating. Welcome to the Akatsuki, Akina Senju Uchiha."

I lowered my eyes and wiped the blood. Konan gently grabbed me and covered me with her chakra lathered paper, serving as a temporary umbrella. Excited whispers of the Angel visiting the city broke out as people bowed down to us. 

Pain was no where to be seen. He was probably already back at that tall building. Konan emitted a warm chakra, as she gazed down softly at me but I didn't care.

Every time I closed my eyes, I remembered Seijuro dying in my arms, his red hair which I loved to play with, sprawled across the white floor.

I didn't realize we made our way to the top floor of some building and sat down on the bed as Konan instructed me too. Her eyes seemed to understand my silence, as she started to boil water and prepare some tea.

I could feel rinnegan eyes staring at me from a distance, unblinking.

Flashback Over

My eyes fluttered open and I could see only darkness.

Like my soul.

Blinking my eyes, the hazed black vision disappeared to show me in a cave with low lighting and I let out an audible groan as my head started pounding. It was as if someone took a brick and slapped me silly with it.

Lying still for a minute, the pain dulled to a throb and I tried to get up using my right hand. 

Bad idea.

"Fucking hell!" Cursing, I glanced at my right hand to see it wrapped in a white gauze, a peek of blood visible in the red stain. My ribs ached and the only thing I could do was lie still.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you."

Looking up, I saw Tobi sitting on a chair silently, his orange mask facing my direction. 

"Tobi?"

"You will refer to me as Madara Uchiha."

I stared at him confusedly. "What happened? Where am I? How did I get hurt?"