63. Drowning

Saw that ^ and proceeded to die coz that's Akina right there.

HEY YOU THERE!

*points at you*

Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

I know I'm late but my exams are right around the corner and the monthly disease of Writer's Block is torturing me again.

Hope y'all enjoy this though!

Unfortunately its not a special.. its a part of the plot. I really don't have the time nor the energy to cook up something hilarious or Christmassy and I've been sleeping at 1:30 am everyday.

But I knew that I had to give y'all a Christmas present tho so I just rushed to the laptop and began writing. Today.

I updated 'The Life After' too.

hahahah enjoy!

Unfortunately, its short. I had written 3K words but I reduced the length to 2K and put the other 1K in the next chapter instead.

UNEDITED

Also, I'm warning you. This chapter is... well, you'll see.

Get your napkins ready.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

RECAP: Akina has been restrained with Konan's paper jutsu so that she can't interfere. Pain is furious with her. She's the distraction along with Jiraiya. On the other hand, Deidara and Sakura are a team as are Sasuke and Kisame. Each team has a separate role to play which hasn't been discovered yet. They talk to each other using bird summons and earpieces.

Meanwhile in Konoha, Asuma is back and the TI sector is confused. He has a seal on his mind and his memories have been altered. No one in Konoha except Shikaku, Inoichi, Ibiki and Tsunade know he's back.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

"Obaa-chan!" Naruto yelled loudly, bursting through the door. He was training, evident to the ink on his cheek and the scrolls stuffed into the pockets of his orange jacket and pants. 

"Is the teme back?!"

Tsuande let out an amused snort. 

Was that a dick drawn on his face?

"You ran all the way here?"

"Yup! I was all across the other end of Konoha and came here as fast as I could. I was with Sai, dattebayo!"

"Were people laughing?"

He frowned. "Now that you mention it..."

Tsunade smirked slightly, shaking her head at his denseness. "And how is your hiraishin coming along?"

Naruto beamed. "I need Pervy sage's help. This is pretty hard especially by using the space-time continuum. Where is he?"

"He's on a mission." She shut his question down quickly, her amber eyes suddenly seeming weary. 

I hope he's alright.

"Okay. You know, this method requires me to bend the continuum, but if I do so without anyone's help it might backfire on me instead of the surroundings. In other words... I might become a baby or an old man dattebayo. Like you obaa-chan!"

"QUIT CALLING ME OLD BRAT!"

"S-sorry don't hit me -ttebayo! Itai!" There was a resonating sound as Tsunade punched his head, making a large pink bumb appear.