31

Ho ho ho! 

Shit's about to go down my bitches! 

Lol not really. Its an interesting filler mixed with the plot.

This is picture legit what happens in the story! ^^

(Why the hell do people share brushes? That shit's nasty.)

Enjoy reading! 

<3

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Akina rubbed her eyes and woke up to the sunlight glaring through the window. Next to her Sasuke had snuggled up to her, an innocent look on his face.

She squealed at how cute he looked.

"Sasuke, wake up please. You're crushing me."

"No." He grumbled and further snuggled his face into her neck. Akina giggled at the ticklish feeling.

"I'll tell everyone you're a big cuddler."

"I'll deny it."

Akina pouted. Her blackmailing skills were rusting.

"I will... hide all your tomatoes."

No response.

"I um won't kiss you."

She could feel him smile.

"I don't need your permission. Like right now." He looked up at her and pecked her on the lips quickly before snuggling back into her.

"Ugh. What a pain." Akina grumbled and used a substitution jutsu with a pillow.

She quickly escaped to the bathroom before he could catch her.

Akina closed the door after brushing her teeth with a new brush she'd found in one of the cupboards. 

Looking under the sink she saw the stuffed duffel bag and smiled at the spare towels and clothes.

Sasuke and she decided to keep spare clothes at each others homes just in case. 

Taking out the two towels, she decided to clean her greasy excuse of her hair. 

Akina hoped Sasuke wouldn't mind her using his shampoo. 

And.... was that conditioner?

The Senju felt as if she understood the deepest secrets of the world and just realized the truth about humanity.

This conditioner...

Had chakra in it!!

Akina sputtered. This conditioner had the power to make her hair shine brighter and become stronger.

Damn you Uchihas, for being so smart.

"Hashirama! Stop standing behind me god dammit! I can't pee!" A young Madara Uchiha snarled at his rival.

Hashirama grinned widely. "I knew it! I just found your weakness."

The Senju walked away chuckling to let Madara complete his business.

After Madara zipped up he looked at Hashirama with fury. "If you know about it, why do you do it you fool?!"

"I-I'm sorry for troubling you." Purple depression lines covered Madara and he face palmed.

"You don't need to- anyways what's with that odd expression on your face? You look constipated." 

"Ahh.. My okaa san said something about hair fall." Hashirama said.