57. The Fated Battle of the Brothers

I know you guys are busy with stuff or probably are even supposed to be studying. 

Trust me when I say that the AMV above shoots the feels straight into your heart. That way, this chapter becomes more fun to read, more enjoyable.

Its time, for the feels to hit hard. So prepare yourselves for these chapters.

Its been a while, hm? If you guys throw shoes at me, I wouldn't be surprised.

Enjoy!

<3

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

If you wish to kill me, resent me, hate me and survive.. in obscurity. 

Run, and keep running to cling to your pathetic life.

Then one day come before me with the same eyes I possess.

"A-aniki.. why?!"

.

.

Sasuke walked into the room to see him sitting on the throne. His silent steps echoed in the room as he slowed down, right before the man he despised the most in his world.

"That sharingan.. how much can you actually see?"

"What I'm seeing right now Itachi, is your death."

Itachi leaned his head back slightly, sighing softly as he did so. He shifted slightly, making sure to hide the vanilla colored file in his Akatsuki cloak carefully. "My death huh?"

The air around the younger Uchiha slightly shifted as Itachi rushed towards him suddenly, whispering near his ear as he did so. "Then make it happen."

Sasuke gave a cold smirk.

I'm sorry.

Almost instantly, the both of them took out kunais and turned around to counter one another, the sound of the kunai echoing loudly. Sasuke grabbed his katana and defended himself from Itachi's kick as he jumped away, doing hand signs.

"Chidori!"

The sound of a thousand birds signified the start of the battle.

Akina kicked a pebble to the side, as her foot trailed the gravel in front of her. She made a kanji on the ground, eyeing the silent Uchiha building.

Kisame sat down on the ground, cross legged as he turned to Samehada with a soft gaze. "Alright you shitty sword, I'm gonna groom you now and no biting."

The sword yapped once in its rebellion phase before toning down, almost purring as Kisame stroked it gently. 

"Its like a pet dog." Akina smiled slightly at the bond between the two as Kisame nodded once in agreement. He was a little pale, almost on the verge of shitting himself as he remembered Itachi's instructions clearly.

That damn bastard is going to get it from me.

He glanced at Akina murmuring softly to herself, probably making another plan. Kami knows what goes on in that head of hers. Reaching into her cloak, she pulled out a note and handed it to her comrade.

"Coordinates?"

"Yes, once we get Sasuke and Itachi safely, to escape the Akatsuki we have to head here where I have a secret hideout. Its invisible and untraceable. So even if someone does tell it to Pain under pressure, we'll be safe. Unless of course Jiraiya or some other formidable seal master is there in which case we're royally fucked."