60. Truth is a Heavy Burden

Poor Deidara lol ^

I spoil you guys way too much! Its not even been a year since I published the first chapter and I'm on the 60th chapter already.

You all should fucking worship me or something. Bend down, lowly peasants to your Queen. 

Jkjk I love you guys too much to do that.

No, but seriously.

When you realize that character deaths get more votes on the chapter--

Me: *spams the death button and channels inner katsuki bakuhoe* DIE DIE DIE EXTRAS!

Smh.. I've been watching way too much bnha vines.

And studying.

Oof I hate it.

I want a job already. If I become president, Imma just ban schools.

T.T

Enjoy lovelies!

<3

EDIT: I googled cockroaches having red eyes and omfg I'm sobbing. I'm terrified of cockroaches. WHY DID I GOOGLE THAT!?

I can feel the icky creatures and ughhhh *shivers in disgust*

Also, I'd advice you guys strongly to read the 33rd chapter before reading this so that you get a small recap.

WARNING : EXTRA LONG CHAPTER (ALMOST 6K)

.-.-.-.-.-.-.

The person who loves too much, is the person who ends up broken the most. ~ Unknown.

"Come with me if you want to live." She spoke in a suave voice, making it deeper and sent a burning smolder in his direction. 

"I think the fuck not. I'd rather take chances with Madara. It sounds like a corny movie line."

"Hey, I always wanted to try that! Let me live a little."

"No."

"... baka."

"So where are we?"

Akina stepped out of the tree, dragging Sasuke behind her as they stared at the giant waterfall in front of them. 

"Akatsuki base." She murmured under her breath and stepped forward, flashing her ring against a rock before doing hand signs. The water falling from the top came to an abrupt stop and almost noiselessly, the cave entrance behind the water started to open.

"Lets go."

Sasuke followed her silently, taking a glance at his surroundings before entering the dark cave which was illuminated lightly by torches.

"Deidara? Are you here?" She called out his name softly.

"Deidara.. didn't you mention in my letter not to kill him?"

She turned around. "Oh, I forgot about that. I did yes and thank you for that."

"Who even is he?"

She wiped the fringes falling in her face away as they entered the deserted base. No one was here, save for the cockroaches. The once lively and festive place had turned dark and bleak.

Kisame and Hidan were gone.

Kisame wasn't here.

Pain and Konan were in Amegakure.