62. Jiraiya's Torture Plan

There's like two major problems with being an author. One is the writer's block and the other is when ideas can NOT stop forming in your mind.

And the worst part is.. when you know what to do, but you just can't write it because of some unknown reason and AGAHAHAGHQS-

*smashes keyboard repeatedly*

Am I dreaming? We're getting close to 200K..

Me: All happy at the views until I realize that its nearing 200K reads--

Dedicated to akatsukislut because her books are fucking legendary. Check them out, hoes.

On with the plot.

Enjoy!

<3

.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Akina walked through the gates of Amegakure with poise. She had an aim. Arranging her Akatsuki cloak, she avoided stares of the few curious onlookers by lowering her head.

She couldn't get caught, especially by Obi- er, Madara.

One day, the Senju knew that she'd end up spilling his real name and that's how she will die. She had no control over her tongue when in anger and thinking about Madara made her think the worst.

When she was in her early Academy days, she used to daydream about bringing Obito back to Konoha, somehow. Akina now knew that could never happen. In entire honesty, she underestimated the Uchiha Clan's curse of darkness or whatever the fuck that really was.

It wasn't a curse, per say. It was more of a lust for power and a lack of emotions which drove them to this state. In fact, she'd bet her entire fortune that anyone would go down the same path as the Uchihas if treated the same. 

However, for the oddest reason.. Sasuke didn't. And that bothered Akina greatly.

Did she in all reality really make such a big impact on Sasuke Uchiha's life that he changed.. for the better? Or is he actually attempting to use his brains now for once instead of being manipulated?

Sure, she did manipulate Team 7 into working together and cherishing bonds because their time was limited. She did tell them that the entire world was going to collapse once they turned 16/17.

A white lie.

And now, she doesn't even know if its true since so much of the plot was fucked up.

She of all people, made Konoha shinobi and the Akatsuki work together. Well.. not exactly seeing how Deidara muttered curses at Sakura and Sasuke, yet the blonde oddly seemed relaxed as well.

Almost like.. playful banter. Except Akina knew Deidara and Kisame wouldn't hesitate to chop them up on spot if she asked so.

It was truly confusing. The entire scenario seemed like a dream to her. It was too unbelievable, too.. odd to be considered 'normal'. But perhaps, Akina had passed the stage of normal a long time ago once she aimed to befriend the protagonist of the entire show.