56. She is an Honorable Man

Okay guys, the title is NOT a typo. Just wanted to make that clear before you guys started screaming shit at me.

Haha I felt like doing a couple of cute fillers to take my mind off this angst shithole I've created so here ya go!

Some time with Team 7 when everything was still okay and Akina wasn't a depressed idiot.

I don't know HOW this idea popped up into my head while studying, but I was so excited I couldn't concentrate any more on it.

Also, have a happy Halloween!

Me: *a 17 yr old girl* Halloween? Pfft, who even does that anymore? 

Also Me: TRICK OR TREAT BITCHES! OPEN UP, FBI IS HERE!

WARNING: Extra extra long chapter.

Words:- 7K + all A/N's

.-.-.-.-.

"Team 7, here's your mission!" Tsunade ordered the genin team as Kakashi looked at the mission, his single eye reading the information.

"An escort. Another C. Meet at the gate at 12, everyone."

Naruto groaned. "Another escort?! I'm getting bored of these shitty missions, believe it! I want a B rank."

Sakura punched him lightly. "Baka! Maybe if we get promoted to Chunin we'll be able to do some B ranked missions. We aren't even supposed to be getting C's yet!"

Tsunade nodded. "Calm down Naruto. I know you're excite-"

"Don't tell me what to do you shitty old hag!"

Tsunade picked up Naruto by his hair, a ticked off look on her face as everyone sighed. Naruto yelped in pain. Swinging him by his hair, Naruto went flying out of the window as he yelled a loud 'sorry baa-chan'.

"Okay, who's gonna check up on him?"  

"I did it last week and Sasuke the week before that. Kakashi-sensei went first so its you this time Senju." 

"Well, that's sad because I'm already gone bitches. Haha-" Akina giggled giving a peace sign as she dissolved into the wood and transported to her home. Sakura was infuriated and Sasuke was pissed. Kakashi had already foreseen this and left early.

The mission was quite normal, really. The man was some random trader and he wanted to hire shinobi just to show off in his village.

Akina scoffed, as she marched ahead. "What a pathetic dude. There weren't even any cute dudes in the village! A total waste I tell ya."

Sasuke coughed loudly. 

"Take care Sasuke-teme." Naruto offered him cough pills as he was roughly shoved away.

"It was meant for Akina dobe!"

"Why would you cough on her teme?!"

"It was a way to tell he-"

"Wait a minute gu-"

"Not now Sakura!" The both of them shouted and she growled, stomping her foot. Kakashi was walking at a leisurely pace, reading his book as Akina was focusing on walking with her eyes closed until she banged into a tree.

"Shit, I should've used some chakra."

"TEME!"

"DOBE!"

"Heehee~" Kakashi sported a blush on his cheeks, giggling.

"Oh sensei, which chapter are you on?" Akina hopped over, interested.