30

An 8K special my dear children!!

Its hard to believe that I just updated yesterday and it was on 7.6K reads like omg

Gets a little steamy here!

The closest picture I could find which resembled Akina and Sasuke's position. 

PS: Get your mind out of the gutter or you'll be sorely disappointed.

Enjoy! 

Pro tip: Select a really sexual and romantic music when i say start and play it. The song makes the scene more intense.

;)

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

A Little Random Note:-

The shinobi world is quite odd. Everyone is forced to grow up as quickly as possible and live their lives. 

Most shinobi don't live after 30 years and even fewer ones grow up to see their grandkids.

Trusting your team, falling in love, getting married. All of that happens at a younger age than usual. 

And so do certain...  moments.

Akina opened her eyes to the bare white walls, growing used to it.

She hadn't slept well for such a long time and felt well rested. 

The hospital might as well turn into her room.

She got up and took all the wires out of her body. A flat line sound was heard and she looked at the machine.

Beeeeeep

The Senju heard thundering of footsteps outside and the door burst open for Shizune to arrive. Looking at Akina stare at her confused, she let out a sigh and leaned on the wall.

"I thought you were dead. You just took out the wires."

"Well... I'm not dead."

Shizune grabbed the report lying on the stool and ticked something off.

Akina stretched her limbs. 

"Where's my team?"

"They came to visit you early in the morning and then left."

"Where to?"

"Um training I think. Kakashi san was here with you the full day yesterday as Tsunade sama took care of you."

"Cool."

Shizune put the clipboard down and sat next to her.

"What do you remember?"

Akina furrowed her eyes. "I honestly can't remember shit. Its like a whole blank to me. I remember someone picking me up, probably Kakashi sensei."

The elder female shot her a troubled glance.

She hesitated. "Well see that's the thing. After you summoned your bird, you fell on a tree extremely injured. Sasuke went to search for your body and he.. he couldn't find you."

"What? Then who picked me up?"

"We figured you'd tell us. They had to escape since Orochimaru was after Sasuke. You should've seen them."

"Seen who?"

"They thought your body was still lying there somewhere. Sakura chan was ready to march all the way out there. Sasuke was so cold and anger was pouring out of him in waves. Kakashi... I had never seen a man so broken."