58. Madara Uchiha

For all you uncultured weebs out there, 'yamete' means stop. Its a big meme if you didn't know.

'yAMetE oNIi-cHaN~'

Seems familiar?

Yes, its not used the same way here.

Also this is straight from Narutopedia : In Itachi Shinden: Book of Dark Night, Itachi theorizes that victims can regain consciousness by using love and willpower to mend their spirits.

Enjoy!

<3

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

"Kisame. Move or die." She whispered under her breath, the voice reaching him perfectly and he gulped harshly. 

"Bring it on, kid." 

She disappeared and Kisame vaguely felt the KI spike up behind him as he raised his hand to protect his head from being kicked off, wincing at the use of chakra which made it all the more powerful.

Landing on the ground, she bent on her left knee and used her right leg to try and sweep him off his feet. Jumping up, Kisame used his sword and raised it above him to bring it down on her.

A wave of heat traveled towards Kisame in mid air and he turned around, his eyes slightly widened to use Samehada to absorb the flame thrown in his direction. It was hot, but not as hot as Itachi's.

However, he was still at a major disadvantage since he was a water style user.

Kisame did hand signs and countered another one of Akina's flames, the heat growing stronger. Turning around, Akina narrowly dodged Samehada biting her as she narrowed her eyes at the bunshin making a clone herself.

Her rinnegan wasn't activated anymore. Akina was angry, furious even, but she was using her mind. If worst comes to worst, she'd have to use her rinnegan for Itachi and she couldn't waste it on Kisame even though it'd be a much faster way to get rid of him.

In the distance, Tobi glanced at the battle of the Uchihas, whistling at the blows against the brothers. Pain and Konan stood silently by his side, watching the match. Deidara was watching the match as well, wondering where everyone else was.

He was enjoying the match.

If only he had a cup of coffee and a bucket of popcorn to enjoy it. He despised Itachi, and even though he wanted to defeat the bastard, he figured he'd defeat the little brother instead if he didn't respect his art.

From the corner of his eyes, he glanced at the motionless Tobi. He knew it. 

As soon as their mission was coming to an end, he was acting more... normal unlike a man child. But he didn't question anything. 

Not yet.

He'd wait and observe everyone. While he was proud, rash and impulsive, Deidara valued his own life. 

"Oh? Is that another battle I see?" Tobi craned his head towards the other direction in the forest as a crackling of lightening was heard with the sounds of swords clashing against one another.

He let out a deep chuckle before speaking. "My, my, looks like Kisame and Akina-chan are on the verge of killing each other. I can already see some specks of blood from here. Boy, I'm confused now. Which battle do I focus on?"

Deidara turned his head to the side.

Why are they fighting? Aren't they like, Icha Icha buddies?