8. Proving Myself

Felt like updating so here ya go! Some fluff ahead between Kakashi and Akina.

Enjoy <3

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

We were on the boat as Tazuna was telling us about Gato and his men.

I zoned out. After we left Konoha, everything happened almost exactly to the anime. The two nin attacked us, Naruto froze as the rest of us fought, Sasuke teased Naruto, he hurt himself yadda yadda yadda.

It was extremely boring but now I was shivering up in excitement for we would be facing Zabuza Momochi and Haku. I wanted to save them and I had a perfect plan for it. Sasuke would also get his sharingan and those two will still be alive.

The boat stopped as we made our way on the deck.

"Wait a minute." I stopped everyone.

I started whispering to them. "The ex Kiri nin, Zabuza Momochi is waiting to ambush us. He is one of the members of the Seven Swordsman and has Kubikiribocho a famous sword with him which he uses to behead enemies. Be careful sensei. You might need to use your sharingan."

"How do you know this?" Kakashi asked me icily.

I winced. From their point of view I must be looking like a traitor.

I raised my hands up. "Kakashi sensei I will inform the Hokage and you of everything. But I'm not a traitor to Konoha. It's for the best."

He stared at me for a few moments analyzing me.

I felt horrible. He was bound to get suspicious but the doubt hurt me.

"I trust her." Sasuke spoke up. Sakura whirled around to face him.

"How can you?! It's as if she knows what's going to happen like all the times before. It's as if she knows the future."

Sakura and Sasuke glared at each other as Naruto looked confused at what's happening.

I let out a small smile and nodded towards Kakashi sensei as Sakura talked about the future.

His single eye widened as he stared at me even harder. I squirmed under his intense gaze.

After a moment he spoke up. "Akina chan will explain everything later. For now just trust your comrade and be on high alert." He walked forward, his shoulders tensed.

Sakura shot me a look filled with suspicion before she went to Tazuna. Naruto followed her. Sasuke and I walked together.

Naruto threw a kunai into the bushes and I took out Black Nightmare. Sasuke took out his kunai glancing around him.

"Get down!" Kakashi shouted as we all ducked.

Zabuza was standing on his sword which was wedged into a tree.

"Your genin are very perceptive.. Kakashi of the sharingan." He praised.

"Especially the one with Black Nightmare in her hands. That's a legendary sword. I thought Daichi Uchiha had it unless-"

I snarled at him. "Yes I'm his daughter now fuck off."

He let out a booming laugh. "So it's true. He and his Senju wife died. My apologies child. But now hand over the old man and we'll let you live."

"Never!" Naruto shouted as he ran forward to face Zabuza. Kakashi put out his hand to stop him.

"Naruto, get back. This ninja is on a different level from you guys. Looks like I'll be needing this then." Kakashi said as he uncovered his sharingan.