24

I freakin DIED when I saw that picture.

Itachi makes an appearance!! SJSKSKJSA

Enjoy reading!

<3

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Naruto had a big grin on his face as he bugged Jiraiya for more jutsus to learn. 

I walked a few paces behind them as I stared blankly at the ground.

After much coaxing, Naruto convinced me to come get Tsunade the next day. I agreed hesitantly. I needed to escape Konoha and this was the best way.

On the positive outlook, I'd get to meet my only other living relative who didn't know I exist and meet Itachi and Kisame.

Sasuke and Kakashi weren't happy about me leaving but Sakura insisted I take a 'vacation'. For some reason everyone on my team was weary of me- as if I'd suddenly explode and attack them.

I left my summons in Konoha. Kokomi had managed to get other small robins and other birds to spy everywhere I asked them to. 

For Danzo, I convinced the bats to help me to which they readily agreed as long as they got to hunt mice and critters.

 I was nervous. Hell I was terrified if my plan was even gonna work or not. 

I had a duplicate of the files in my travelling bag in case Itachi tried to burn them or something. 

Itachi was unpredictable. Every time he did something it was well thought out.

It was obvious he wouldn't take my black mailing well but I'll improvise on spot. Hopefully.

I ordered Kokomi to keep Sasuke distracted and not let him hear about Itachi hunting for Naruto. That wouldn't go well and would trigger him even more.

"Akina chan! Stop spacing out. This town is so strange 'ttebayo?"

"We reached already?" I asked puzzled as I looked around.

"Naruto, Akina we'll be staying here tonight!" Jiraiya said.

In a few minutes we'll meet them..

"Huh? But I can still walk!"

"A disciple should follow his shisou."

"But I want to learn a new jutsu!"

"Your rasengan is enough for now."

Just then a woman with a short blue dress and black heels came and stopped before us. She gave them a seductive smile and flipped her hair.

Naruto and Jiraiya blushed and their mouths were wide open as they cheered loudly.

"Oh!"

"Oh!"

She gave them a wink and they both lost it. Jiraiya started running on his spot as blood dripped from his nose and Naruto had a similar expression on his face. 

I was extremely baffled.

"W-what-"

"Naruto! Here are the keys. Go and practice chakra control. I'll be back soon."

"AH! That's so not fair ero sennin!"

Jiraiya ran off with the woman and we both were left alone.

"Say Akina chan do you want to roam around? Then we can train together!"

I looked around and saw no one. They are hidden well. I'm sure they are observing us.

"Naruto.. I need to ask you something now."