69.

Finally found a picture of Akina with the rinnegan.. how ironic.

Read A/N at the end...

Sakura wasn't sure what happened. One minute she was defending Konoha against Pain and Tobi, and in the next Naruto and Akina were hurled into a whirlpool of chakra by the masked man. 

Literally, not even thirty seconds later, they came out of the hole which has reappeared, this time wearing different clothes. The fighting around them paused, as they hacked and coughed loudly. 

Just what happened in there?

The both of them stood up, supporting each other's weights. Akina gently placed a hand on her stomach, almost as if hiding something. Her chakra had changed, to something which resembled when she was still a genin in Konoha.

Before the incident with Danzo.

Before Kurenai released the seal on her stomach.

Before this shitfest even happened.

It was more controlled.

"If you don't give us the Kyuubi," Tobi voiced silkily, "well, I'm sure you know what will happen."

"Well, we'll just see during the war then, won't we?" Akina snapped. "How dare you take us into your damn Tsukuyomi? It was torture. Showing us what we wanted, but taking something else in the process.. our own identities and what defined us to be us."

Tobi shrugged in a childlike manner. "I never said it was perfect~"

Her eyes shifted to Pain. "You know you can't win. It'll be suicide. If you want to crush Konoha, crush them in the final battle." 

As a tense silence covered them, Tobi nodded curtly. "Very well. Take care of your... deceased till then. Until we meet, Akina."

They disappeared within the kamui. Akina took a step forward, staring at her teammates. "Show yourself to Konoha or retreat now. There's no use hiding any of your faces." 

With that she broke free from the group and walked towards the center of the crater formed, raising her hands all the way with her eyes glowing purple. Sakura stared at Naruto, glowering at them. 

"She said it! Show yourselves!"

"It's actually our own choice to show ourselves, un. I'm leaving." Deidara spoke with a narrowed gaze. "Something's wrong, isn't it?"

Sakura, standing next to him nodded absentmindedly. The hurt inside her heart itched. The loneliness Naruto would've felt, knowing that all his teammates were dead or betrayers would've saddened him greatly - especially since he thought Sasuke was still out for a mission. "I'm showing myself, in the end, I was born and raised in Konoha and Naruto is my teammate. You should come too, Sasuke."

"Tch.."

"Sasuke." 

He begrudgingly stepped forwards and uncovered his mask as Sakura did the same. 

And Naruto breathed a sigh of relief, his cerulean blue eyes crinkling. 

"I knew it.. you both are alive."

"Of course I'm alive you idiot!"

"Sakura-chan!!"

"Just because I'm alive doesn't mean you can kiss me! Get your mouth away from me!"

Akina turned her back towards Konoha, dusting her hands slowly. Giving people their lives back using the King of Hell was easier than healing them one by one personally. Walking past the original Team 7, she turned to her ex-Akatsuki companions and quirked a smile.