15

Akina's eyes in the chapter. You'll know when ;). But her eyes aren't yellow.

Huge rant at the end of the chapter.

Enjoy reading! <3

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

"Akina open the door we have arrived!" I heard Hinata shout as she knocked on the door. I groaned getting up from my comfortable position. They won't leave now.

"Welcome to my humble abode." I said sarcastically.

Ino beamed. "Your compound is huge."

I snickered. "That's what she said."

Sakura hit me on my head. "Stop it."

"Anyways what else did you guys expect? I am the grand daughter of Hashirama Senju."

"And an Uchiha. Don't you have a sharingan?" Hinata asked me confusion and curiosity displayed in her pale eyes.

"I think that I got the mokuton instead of the sharingan. I'm fine with it anyways. A sharingan would've made me too overpowered." I lead them to my room. They dumped their belongings on the ground and looked at my room in boredom.

"This room is so boring. What happened to the decorations I put up?" Sakura whined.

"I took them out. They were too girly. I'll decorate it after I unpack my things."

"You've been staying here for months now. How haven't you unpacked already?" Ino asked.

I shrugged. "I'm too lazy."

She groaned and face palmed. "She's just like Shikamaru."

Sakura shook her head. "We'll get to that later. Let's do something!"

Ino took out a bottle of purple nail polish. Hinata and I flinched and we both screamed a no.

"Let's do something adventurous.." Hinata slightly smirked.

I gave her a wide grin. "I like this side of you very much Hina."

Sakura and Ino exchanged glances. "Like what?"

A Few Moments Later

"I can't believe we are doing this!" Ino exclaimed as she drew a chit from the bowl.

I snickered. "Its gonna be amazing. I feel sad for the person who got my list."

"Okay. Now we go and complete everything before 2 am right?" Hinata asked her eyes sparkling with mischief.

Sakura nodded. "The only rule is don't get caught. Whoever completes it first wins."

I laughed. "The list I've received is very amusing. I like it. Time starts now. See you later losers!" I shunshined from there outside my home. I looked at my list.

1.Steal Kakashi sensei's Icha Icha book.

2. Sneak into Naruto's house, paint his face and take a picture.

3. Steal Shikamaru's underwear. (the one with hearts)

4. Creep into Sasuke's house, steal all his shirts and wear one of them for the remainder of the night. (Bonus: Wear Sasuke's shirt and make everyone think he stole their belongings.)

You are gonna have a hard time doing this Akina.

"I know. I have only three hours. I'll start with Sasuke. He's my neighbor after all." I said slightly grimacing. I didn't want to enter his house but I had no other choice. I also wanted the bonus. I made two bunshins and sent them out to do #1 and #2.