32

I SWEAR TO GOD GUYS GOATS HAVE THESE EYES! 

you know what it reminds me of...?

SAGE FUCKING MODE!!!

That goat officially has me crying in joy. Does he know how lucky he is to have sage mode? I mean he can go on par with Naruto and help him defeat Pain!

Or Naruto was reborn as a goat. 

Interesting filler idea......... should i do it? 

Even Akina doesn't have sage mode..

Hell, he even has the eye color! 

haha should stop rambling...

WARNING: Some dark scenes like rape and abuse ahead. Proceed with caution!!

Enjoy reading!

<3

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Bingo Book

Name: Akina Senju Uchiha

Age: 13

Birthday: October 12th

Affiliation: Konohagakure (earlier); Unknown (present)

Living Relative: Senju Tsunade Godaime Hokage

Status: Rogue nin

Bounty: 35,000,000 ryo

Note: Descendant of Senju and Uchiha clan

Wanted Alive by Konohagakure

Known Techniques: Fire style, water style, earth style

Kekkei genkai: Wood style

Rank: B 

Tip: Beware of her mokuton transport - can come out of trees

Kill Count: 1

Tears fell down the girl's cheeks as she shouted at him, self consciously hugging herself. The room was dark and she was curled up in the corner.

Her once beautiful, shiny long hair was now matted with dirt and her hair was tangled.

Her clothes were half falling of her body and she had bruises all over.

"WHY?!"

He gave her a small grin which seemingly innocent.

But it was her who only knew who he really was.

He was a monster.

"I love you."

"NO YOU DON'T! IF YOU LOVED ME YOU'D NEVER DO THAT TO ME!" She screamed and thrashed against the chains on the wall.

He walked towards her, his eyes narrowed and she tugged on the chains frantically.

Both of them knew that she wouldn't be getting out any time soon but it showed that her fighting spirit hadn't given up.

"How pitiful. If you'd loved me from the beginning, this wouldn't have happened you know." He knelt to her level and stroked her cheek.

The girl sobbed loudly, trying to slap his hands away. 

"I trusted you.."

T. R. U. S. T.

"I've loved you ever since we met.. I'm not going to hurt you." He reached his hand out towards her neck and she thrashed even more.