68. Into the Tsukuyomi - 2

T_T

I'm a shitty author for not updating grr.

I hate the fact that I made you all wait so long but I've slowly been re reading my book and getting into the hang of things back again. There's no excuse for why I haven't updated in a month and for that I apologize. I'll make sure another update heads your way by this week or the next.

I can't update every other day like I used to.. so I hope this helps.

RECAP: Squad AH was fighting Pain, Tobi and Konan. All of them are strong, but due to the fact that Squad AH (especially the brothers and Akina and Naruto) were fighting within themselves there was no coordination whatsoever which lead to them being sucked into the alternate universe. This happened before Naruto went all nine tails mode on Pain.

Also, in the AU Akina and Naruto landed back in Konoha in a deserted park. Hinata spots them first and they all soon realize that everyone's personalities have been reversed. Akina apparently slept with Sasuke the day before - despite being a prude as others proclaimed - which leads to some smexy time.

But Akina completely isn't herself. Something's wrong with her in the tsukuyomi world and she isn't sure what it is. Now, they're returning back from the hot springs wherein Sasuke tells her that her family is waiting back at home for her.

"What are you thinking about?" Sasuke's question broke me out of my thoughts and I blinked.

"Life and how much of a bitch it is."

His eyes widened before he let out a small chuckle. "Man, Hinata has really been corrupting you hasn't she? Since when did you start swearing?"

"Recently." I spoke in a clipped tone.

Just how much of a prude am I in this world? I just hope I'm not a weak and timid kunoichi.

"What else changed about me? Is it a good change?" I turned towards him.

"Hn. You didn't really need to change," He turned away from me.

I nodded absentmindedly as Sasuke stopped walking. He quickly pecked my lips. "Go inside and then I'll leave. I love you."

DID HE JUST TELL ME THE 'L' WORD?!

He's not real. Now, calm the fuck down.

I turned around to see the Senju compound. From a distance I could make out that it was thrumming with positive energy and cheerful voices reached my ears.

My mother's laugh.

It had been so long.

"M-my parents? They're alive?" I stood still in absolute shock. He shot me a confused look. 

"Of course they are. Are you ill or something?"

"Do I have to go inside?" My voice sounded small and timid to my ears. My heart was beating rapidly, anxiousness bubbling inside of me.

"Why? Did you and Yume get into another fight?" He frowned and I shook my head rapidly, sending him a smile.

Yume? Don't tell me...

"No, I just didn't want to leave. I'll get going now."

Be strong. You're strong. You can do this.

Opening the door, I stepped inside staring at the line of shoes at the entrance, neatly arranged in a line. Removing them, I wore a pair of pink slippers kept to the side and entered the house tentatively.