✨"Guest?"✨

"A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows thatyou are slightly cracked

who thinks that
you are a good egg even though he knows that
you are slightly cracked."

-Bernard Meltzer

🌟

Amelia's Pov.
◀️🧡▶️

After bumping with that rich, rude man, I went to a candy shop to buy some candy, chocolates.

Paying the money, I turned and again collided with someone.

'My poor bad luck. I hope that I don't bumped with that Mr. Rude'.

Rubbing my forehead, I lifted my eyes. I would have never be this much happy to meet someone. It was my college best friend Logan Reed. But I was shocked to hear his first comment,"Can you pinch me? I think I'm imagining someone. I think I'm seeing Lia in front of me". Logan always called me 'Lia' and Samantha aka Sammy called me 'Amy'. Through their logic, Amy+Lia=Amelia.

'They are really crazy couple, believe me'

"I'm Lia, I mean... I-", he cut of me by hugging me so tightly.

'Why is he so strong?'

" By the way, you become so thin. Are you in diet?", hr asked breaking the hug.

'Me? in diet? Yes everyday. Thanks to my Aunt'

"No no. Me? And diet? Those things can't be mixed up", I chuckled. He laughed. But we stopped hearing some people were gossiping," Look! How cool they are! I wish I have a boyfriend like him". I was going tell them the truth, but this evil best friend stopped me, said smiling at them,"Thanks for that compliment girls". I stomped my foot on his foot. He winced. I smirked.

Logan-0 , Amelia-1.

We went to the nearest park after buying some snacks.

"So.. How are you? Have you found a single boyfriend or are you planning to get marry? But according to me, you should wait for at least 1 years before planning of marriage", Logan talked eating his Burger. I took a bit too.