✨"Hatred"✨

“Hatred is a cold fire, and it gives no warmth

and it gives no warmth.”

-Laurell K. Hamilton

 Hamilton

🌠✨🌠

Damon's Pov.
◀️🖤▶️

'What?!! She knows how to fight???'

"Let's go", I grabbed both girls hands and dragged them outside.

"Oh my God!! When did you learn those Technics?", Lily asked shaking her.

She looked excited.

Emilia smiled at her. "It is secret talent", she said getting in the car. She took the seat beside me, the driver. Lily looked sad, maybe accusing herself for today.

"I'm not going to tell Dominic about today. You should tell him your mistakes of join the Ian's party by yourself", I ordered her. Emilia said calmly, ordering me ,"You better shut your mouth. She can take care of herself. Everyone does mistakes, she did. You shouldn't make her feel more guilty". She let me speechless. "Brother, I want to meet Dominic now", she asked, making me stop the car. I and Emilia stared at him.

'WHAT!!!!'

"I want to tell him everything about today and now", Lily said. Emilia gave me, the look 'let her'. Soon my phone rang. Mom.

I handed Emilia my phone to talk with her. I couldn't talk to her while driving.

"Hello Emma Aunty".
"She is ok"
"She wants to meet Dominic. You're taking her to him"
"Sure Aunty. Please don't wait for us"

I returned my mobile after finishing talking.

"Emma Aunty-", a sound of stomach cut Emilia off. Emilia blushed. "Emilia needs food to her stomach", Lily said chuckling.

I chuckled too. I stopped the car in front of McDonald. "What do you want to eat?", I asked all.

"Pizza", response from Lily.

"Burger. Big Burger", response from Emilia.

"Big like you", I teased, not able to stop myself seeing her cute face. She pouted in return.

"Go and buy", she shouted pushing me out of the car.

I entered and placed the order.

"Isn't he Mr. Reed? How pitiful he is? His bride's cousin driven away his bride and took her place?", I heard someone whispering. "For his family reputation, he had to marry her", another whisper from a customer.

'Really? What am I doing here? Being servant for her? Her?'

"Cancel the order", I left after saying.

I got into the car and drove away. Lily looked confused.

"What happen, brother?", Lily asked and I ignored her. Mrs. Reed didn't say a single word. I was happy that I didn't have to face her fake innocent face.

I stopped at Dominic's house. First Lily got out from the car. Then us. I clicked the door bell. Dominic opened the door and got hugged by Lily. But he smiled as his eyes fall on Emilia.

'You have Dominic in your palm?'

"Come in guys", he invited us. "So, guys, what do you want to eat? I'm good chief", Dominic asked. "Lily.. Lasagna. Amy.. Chicken Noodle soup-". Lily cut him off,"No. Not Chicken Noodle Soup only. Chicken Noodle Soup with a soda on the side". She did some weird dance. Emilia fell on her butt, laughing. Then Dominic looked at me for the answer. "I will have what you will have", I answered.

After dinner, Lily decided to stay with Dominic to clear their misunderstanding. So we left after that. I went outside and got into the car. Emilia got into the car. I drove.

'I'm not his servant... Dominic, Logan and Michael can be.. But I'm not. She destroyed my happiness.. She threatened my love to leave her wedding'

I stopped the car and shouted,"Get out from my car". She flinched and looked confused by my sudden outburst. "I said “Get out from my car”", I repeated which I didn't like to do. She still not moved an inch.

I got out of the car and went to her side. I opened the car door and pulled her out of the car, in the street. Then I entered and drove away. She ran and shouted for me to stop, but I ignored her completely.

'You deserve Punishment, my dear Mrs. Emilia Reed'

~~~

Amelia's Pov.
◀️🧡▶️

'He was good and gentle some hours ago.. Why did he just leave me in the street? What have I done, this time?'

My phone was in the mansion. I didn't take my wallet before leaving. I was wearing the pajama with Sammy's hoodie.

I walked through the lonely streets. I didn't know where he had left me.

"Emilia", a voice appeared from far away. I turned and found no one.

'As expected, he will never come to pick up me. He hated me. From him, I'm a witch'

"Emilia, up here", I turned to the direction from where the voice was coming and found Sonia in balcony.

But my body was feeling somehow uneasy. My eyesight started to become hazy. My feet were feeling weak and fell down on the street, not bearing the weight of mine.

"Emilia! No!", The last thing, I heard before everything become Black.

Sorry for short chapter.
Hope you like it.

Vote!
Comment!
&
Share!
Thank you!

🧡🖤💜💙❤️💚💛

❤️Love You & Purple You💜