✨"We are coming to get you, girls"✨

“It is only in our darkest hoursthat we may discover the true strength of the brilliant light within ourselves that can never, ever, be dimmed

It is only in our darkest hours
that we may discover the true strength of the brilliant light within ourselves that can never, ever, be dimmed.” 

Doe Zantamata

–Doe Zantamata

Amelia's Pov.
◀️🧡▶️

'My head is aching so much... Ahh!!'

I tried to open my eyes, but I felt so weak to open them.

"Amy", I heard Lily's voice far away. "Amy, wake up", I heard Sammy's too. I felt someone lifted my wrist and tried to check my pulse.

'Tessa?'

"She is ok, just tried", she whispered. I felt someone lifted my head from the cold floor and put it on something soft.

I moaned feeling better. "I think, she is dreaming of my brother", Lily joked. I smiled and tried to open my eyes. I succeeded.

My head was lying on Tessa's lap.

"Are you ok?", The first question.

"Are you feeling better?", The second one.

"Do you have any pain?", The third one

"Do you know, we are kidnapped?, And the fourth one.

"I had a feeling that we will be kidnapped", I said trying to sit, but fell down receiving the ear blocking scream.

"WHAT!!!!", Lily and Sammy shouted.

"Let her breath", Tessa requested for me.

'Thank Goodness, that there is at least one who cares about me'

"Don't worry, Aries and Samson will find our location. Just wait", I maybe kidnapped once with empty handed, but that won't be happened second time.

'And all thanks go to my dear over smart son, Mr. Aries Reed'

"Hello Again! Reeds and would be Reeds", A voice appeared and followed by the door opening. The man who appeared, wasn't beyond of my expectation.