✨"Amelia Collins"✨

✳️

“Disappointment is a sort of bankruptcy – the bankruptcy of a soul that expends too much in hope and expectation

“Disappointment is a sort of bankruptcy – the bankruptcy of a soul that expends too much in hope and expectation.”

Eric Hoffer

– Eric Hoffer

Amelia's Pov.
◀️🧡▶️

'Ahh!! My neck is hurting'

I woke up feeling the vibration of my mobile under my pillow. I brought out my mobile from under my pillow and checked the time.

5:59

'Ahh!!! 5:59. I Slept SO LONG! Uncle will kil-... Oh, I forget that I'm in Reeds Mansion...'

I stood up and folded my bed, actually bedsheet and blanket. I opened the door of our so-called room and went out to find Sammy's room.

I knocked on the door. Sammy opened after 10 minutes, rubbing her eyes. "What happen, Amy? Why are you up so early", she asked yawning. "Give me some outfit to wear. I have to go to office", I said her, entering into her room. She yawned again. She gave me 1 hoodie, 2 shirts, 1 short and 2 Jeans. "Are you sure you want to carry on working with him?", She asked. I nodded and left her room.

'Do I have any choice?'

I entered into my room and found Damon lying on his bed. The blanket was lying on the floor. I picked it up and covered him.

'Sleep well, Damon'

After taking shower, I went downstairs to the kitchen. No maid was there. I made Avocado Egg Toast and made a cup of coffee.

'Ahh!! Relief... I was really starving'

I reached Office at 7:38.