✨"Dare To Hurt My Wife/ Girl/ Love"✨

“If you love something, set it free;if it comes back it’s yours, if it doesn’t, it never was

If you love something, set it free;
if it comes back it’s yours,
if it doesn’t, it never was.

Richard Bach

💎

Amelia's Pov

Amelia's Pov.
◀️🧡▶️

'Here we are, at last, in front of Reed Mansion'

"Mommy, what are you waiting for? Let's go", Dahlia started pulling me inside. "Someone is too eager to meet", Aries tried to tease Dahlia, but Dahlia ignored him like he was a fly. "Hey", Aries exclaimed, he didn't like to be ignored.

'Little boy with an attitude... Like father like son'

Tringgg...

'Notification?'

"What does that Ian want now?", Tessa yelled slapping her mobile against her forehead. Dahlia released my hand and went to Tessa.

'Kind and Sweet, my Dahlia'

"What happen?", I asked. She informed me that Ian Shane came to Reed Mansion. I could feel Dominic boiling in anger.

'He hates him. That evil Ian tried to snatch his favourite flower, Lily'

"You wait here with Aries and Dahlia. I go with Dominic and Noah", I instructed Tessa to keep my children with her. She nodded and took them to the Reed's famous garden, my favourite place. 

"Let's go brother. Let's teach this Shane Boy".

We entered and no one noticed us. Everyone was too busy to stare the Shane family. In living room, everyone were gathered with 2 unknown elderly couples and Ian Shane.

"Reece, my son loves your daughter and also want to marry her. I'm sure, your daughter also likes my son. We have everything except a daughter-in-law and some grandchildren to play. I can assure you, my son is the best for your daughter", the unknown man said, whom I assumed Mr. Shane, father of Ian Shane. I noticed Dominic was trying hard to control him from killing Shane Family. Noah quickly hold his hand, before he could do anything.