✨"Angelina×Daric"✨

“A daughter is a treasure and a cause of sleeplessness

“A daughter is a treasure and a cause of sleeplessness.”

Ben Sirach

Amelia's Pov

Amelia's Pov.
◀️🧡▶️

"What surprise?", The boys asked.

'Now, the plan changed. The cake is now for all the fathers of Daughters', not sons'

"Everyone take your seat", I told them. "Angelina, you will stay here today", I told her, she was going to object. But as everyone knew, I didn't take ‘no’.

I ran to the kitchen.

"How's the cake?", I asked as Lily brought out the cake from the fridge. "Look delicious", Lily commented. Tessa were decorating the cookies and Macaroons on the plates with Sammy. "Auntie Amy, where am I going to put these candles?", Scarlett asked, holding the candles. "Scarlett, only one candle, ok?", I told her.

"Mommy, what about the gifts?", Dahlia asked, getting impatient. "All gifts are ready", Clara, Sonia's sister-in-law holding the gifts. She already finished wrapping them.

'She is fast'

"We are starving. Where are your surprise?", Damon shouted. "Daddy is getting impatient", Dahlia pouted, crossing her arms on her chest.

"Ok we are ready".

One by one, we brought our preparation to the hall room, where everyone was sitting patiently.

"HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!".

"Wow!! Thanks"

"Cool"

"Thank you so much"

"Fancy"

All the fathers commented except, Uncle Markus and Daric.

"Where is mine?", Uncle Markus and Daric cried out together. Angelina laughed. "You should ask your Son", I told both of them.

Then Uncle Markus was staring at Daric and he was staring at Noah, who was busy, eating Macaroons.