✨"As Your Sister's Substitute"✨

"Be the love you never received

"Be the love you never received."

- Rune Cazuli

Amelia's Pov.
◀️🧡▶️

Everyone were looking at me with rage in their eyes.

I didn't know what happened today before I came.

'Where is Emilia? Why didn't she attend her marriage?'

A maid took me to a room. The room was decorated very well. I didn't see Damon after the wedding.

'He never wanted to be near me'

Knock... Knock...

"Come in", I said.

Soon the door opened and Logan, Sammy and Michael entered. I didn't eye contact with them. I didn't have any courage to do.

'What will I say to them, now?'

"So, your cousin did show her real colour", Michael said. I looked up and stared at him. Not only me, Logan and Sammy did. "She went to London", he broke out the news. "Then why didn't you tell Damon about this?", I asked yelling. Michael smiled and said,"I didn't want to. I don't want her become my cousin-in-law. When I heard Damon to bring you, do you know what I did. I smiled. Do you know why?". I asked why. Not only me, Logan and Sammy wanted to know. I wanted to know, why did he do this, to me.

"I want you to become Damon's wife. You're perfect for this", he said.

This time, Sammy shouted,"Do you know what you have done? Damon hates her and this will make him hate her more without any reason. I never thought you would be so selfish". I looked at him too.

I wanted answers from him. "Why can't I be a little selfish? Everyone can be selfish", he shouted. I saw his eyes become teary. "Because of that witch Emilia, I lost my best friend. Why can't I be little selfish? Don't worry Amelia, I won't let anyone hurt you", Michael assured. "I'm sorry for your lost", I apologised. "Damon is coming this way", we stopped hearing a new voice. We turned and found Dominic.