✨"Cute Little One"✨

“Art is magic delivered from the lie of being truth

“Art is magic delivered from the lie of being truth.”

― Theodor Adorno

Amelia's Pov.
◀️🧡▶️

'I feel something licking my hand'

I opened my eyes and found a little dog on me. I rubbed my eyes again.

'Dog on me?!!'

"Ahhhhhhh!!", Scream came out from my throat.

"What happen?", I heard Sonia yelled. The dog jumped from the bed and went out through the door.

'What a relief!!'

I got up from the bed and went out through a door. I found the little dog tried to jump on the table. "I never thought that you have a dog", hearing my voice the dog ran towards me. I jumped on the coffee table.

'I really afraid of dogs... But it is so cute.. But still... Ahhh!!! I wanna hug it'

"Momo, don't scar her and you, down from my table", the last was for me. Momo, the little dog sat down on the floor and continued blinking at me.

'Awww.... So cute!!!'

I came down from the table and extended my hand to touch it. But it licked my fingers on its way.

'Why licking?'

"Momo, don't!! Bad Momo", she jumped on the couch and sad down, as Sonia scolded her and kept looking at us. "I left a brush in the washroom. Go and fresh up. I made breakfast", she said, again entering into kitchen.

"So, Mrs. Reed, what were you doing here yesterday? Alone?", Sonia asked as I sat down on the chair of kitchen counter. "Momo, don't dirty the floor", Sonia added, but for Momo. "Um.. I", I tried to say but nothing came out. "Did he left you alone because he was missing his dear Amelia?", Sonia asked understanding me. I nodded slightly. "What can I expect from Richard friends? Like his friend. A total Jerk!", Sonia said. "But it's not hi-", I tried to say something, but she didn't let me. "Are you fallen in love with him? Do you?", She said. I couldn't but just nodding my head.