✨"Amusement Park"✨

✳️

“The secret of happiness is freedom, the secret of freedomis courage

The secret of happiness
is freedom,
the secret of freedom
is courage.”

–Carrie Jones

✨💙✨

Amelia's Pov.
◀️🧡▶️

"Hello! Dominic. Are you busy today?", Lily paused. Then she smiled and said," Oh Great! We are visiting Amusement park". After nodding her head, she hung up the call. "Yayy! Dominic is coming", she exclaimed. Amelia rolled her eyes at her. I noticed Lily noticed that too.

'Oh no!'

Lily entered her house and came out with a bag. "What do you bring little girl for your crush?", Logan teased her. Lily ran to him to beat him but Logan hid behind of me. Lily tried to beat him but he made me his shield. At last she gave up.

Soon Dominic came. Lily was the happiest one but she tried to hide from Dominic.

'Someone is having a crush on Him'

Dominic smiled at me which made Lily pouted at him and earned a kiss from him on her cheek. She simply turned into red.

'Thank God! No one see them'

"Emilia, I know you know one of my secret and if you try, you can destroy me", Lily whispered into my eyes as Dominic left. I said," Why would I? Come on Lily, believe me. I haven't tell anyone neither Logan. I know, you falling on him is a mistake. Don't worry. Its safe. I already settle everything. One of friend is police officer, he will handle him with extra care". I assured him. She smiled at me with watery eyes. I wiped it for her. She was 2 years older than me but she looked 10 years younger than me.