✨ Little Sister Amy✨

“The big lesson in life, baby,is never be scared of anyone or anything

is never be scared of anyone or anything.”

– Frank Sinatra

Damon's Pov.
◀️🖤▶️

"You're shouting at me for some stranger", I shouted at Logan. We were quarrelling for Emilia. "Whether she is stranger or not is anything, you don't need to care", Logan shouted at me.

'How dare he?'

"Logan! Just shut up! I don't Want To Talk ABOUT THIS! GO TO YOUR DEAR EMILIA", I SHOUTED AT HIM.

"Yes I will. STAYING WITH HER IS FAR BETTER THAN STAYING WITH A IDIOT LIKE YOU", LOGAN FIRED BACK TOO and got a slapped by me. Logan took step back in shock. Lily covered her mouth with her hand. But I didn't expect that I would do that. Michael and mom-dad didn't say a single a word.

"Wow!! My dear brother, I never expected that from you. Lia was wrong about you, totally wrong about you", Logan said and went away, probably to his room. Others didn't say anything, but leaving the room without any noise. But before Michael left, he whispered something which I didn't understand,"Think before you act or you will lose more than this".

Leaving me alone in the living room.

Next day dad and mom only talked to me. Logan, Lily and Michael ignored me.

As my usual time, I reached office. Everyone greeted me.

"Good Morning", I greeted back.

I entered into my office and got shocked by someone.

'She always come before me'

"I took your office laptop to complete my presentation, you gave me yesterday", I heard Emilia without looking into my eyes. She was typing.

"Acho!", I saw her sneezing.

'She maybe wet in the rain'

I went to my table and took my seat, but my eyes never left her side. I stared at her. She always looked beautiful without any type of make up. I felt guilty for yesterday's action.