✨"Lily Reed"✨

"Standing alone is betterthan standing with people who don't value you

than
standing with people who don't value you."

-Unknown

Amelia's Pov

Amelia's Pov.
◀️🧡▶️

After completing my work for the day, I started to arrange my things.

'It's time to go home'

I heard Damon talking in his Mobile,"Why again another party? I know it just us, Collins and Dominic. But still?". He paused for while and again added,"Ok I will order a dress for you. Take care". I ignored his conversion but when I heard my name, I turned. Then I realised the reality. It wasn't me for whom he was talking.

After hanging up, Damon called me. I had no opinion but to obey. I went towards his table. " I believe that Logan had already informed about the party", he asked. I nodded in no. He stared at me with question. "I don't know either he had informed me or not. I didn't open my mobile during work. So I don't know", I said which was truth. " Check it ", he ordered. I obeyed him. I opened my mobile and found 10 missed calls and 5 texts from Logan, 12 missed calls and 6 texts from Sammy, 1 missed call from Uncle.

I called Logan and then my Mobile was snatched by Damon and put in speaker.

"You, idiot Lia, do you know how many times have I called you? Idiot, Fool, baka. Are you trying to give me a mini heart attack? I thought that my brother had already killed you with his strictness and coldness", Logan asked in a single breathe. Damon was smiling on his brother's cuteness. I said,"No no. He hadn't kill me with his strictness. I just didn't want any disturbances during work". Logan said,"Woho! I think you already passed your first examination with 100 marks above. Believe me or not, my brother like honest and hard working people and you have those things inside you. By the way don't forget to come in your house. You're invited. Ok bye, I have to call my dear lovely girl". I smirked which was noticed by Damon. I said,"Oh yeah! Have fun. Bye". Damon hung up the call.