✨"Noah's Grand-Parents"✨

“Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own

Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.”

-Robert A. Heinlein

 Heinlein

Amelia's Pov.
◀️🧡▶️

After so many kisses, Damon released me.

He released me, due to his mobile.

I ran out of the room and went to the living room.

'Thanks to the mobile'

"Lia, what happened to your lips?", Logan asked and Sammy slapped her.

'Huh??! What's going on?'

I touched my lips and felt them, they became swollen.

"Don't worry. It sometimes happens", Tessa said chuckling.

'She's teasing me?!!'

"Mommy, are you hurt?", She asked touching my lips as I kneeled down to her level. I nodded in no.

"I will kill the insect for you. No one can hurt my Mommy", she said in serious voice. I chuckled at her cuteness.

"By the way, where is Aries?", I asked cause he wasn't in the living room with others. "Dad took him to his study", Logan said and Emma Aunty said placing a tray of her famous, mouth watering, heavenly desserts.

"Those are the things, I missed so much, Emma Aunty", I said taking a bite of chocolate cupcakes. "Call me Mom, it's an order", I flinched at her serious and cold voice. I blinked thrice, trying to understand, what just happened.

"Call me ‘Mom’ from now".

I nodded like an obedient child.

'I'm a good girl'