✨"Kai ⚡ Tyson"✨

"Hating people is like burning down your own house to get rid of a rat

down your own house
to get rid of a rat."

-Henry Emerson Fosdick

Amelia's Pov.
◀️🧡▶️

'Oh no!! What will we do now?'

"Please Michael, don't let anyone know about my real identity. Uncle will kill me, if this happens", I requested him. He poked my forehead and asked,"Lia, you shouldn't do this. Let everyone know your real identity. You're Amelia Collins, let everyone know that, especially Damon".

'Damon! He hates me. I think..'

"Don't call her, Lia. I'm allowed to call her that", Logan shouted at Michael. I slapped my forehead. Then they started fighting. "STOP!!!!", I shouted and stomped out from the elevator as it reached group floor.

" Wait!!! Girl, you're too fast", Michael ran to reach. Logan followed him. Michael went to his car and Logan went to his one.

'I want a car.. Joking. I know I can't have a car'

"Logan never liked Michael since childhood. Same for Michael", Lily whispered. "I feel it too", I said. She laughed,"They two are still behaved like kids". " Is there any reason for their fight?", I asked. Lily sighed and said, "My Aunt had married to our family business rival. Grandparents disowned her. But Uncle was really very good person, but Grandpa didn't accept him, though my father did. My grandfather not only did this, he tried to create a wall between us. Mom, dad, me Damon didn't let him win, but he succeeded to make Logan hate him, I don't know how. Michael want to clear every thing between them. But you know Logan is the most stubborn". I nodded.

"Ladies! We are going to race in the way to home. Care to join us", Michael called. We went to them but not to support them.

"No! You, guys aren't going to race", I said. Lily stared at me. " Why? I'm going to show him who is the boss here", Logan said. Michael asked,"What do you mean by that? I'm going to race". I shouted, "RACING CAN HURT YOU GUYS AND I DON'T MY FRIENDS GET HURT NOR LILY WANTS. ARE YOU GUYS REALLY CARE ABOUT HER? DOES SHE REALLY WANT TO SEE HER BROTHERS FIGHTING WITH EACH OTHER?". I ran out from the parking space.