✨"Wedding Surprise"✨

“It's very hard,feeling that you're no more than a piece of unwanted furniture in this world

It's very hard,
feeling that
you're no more than
a piece of unwanted furniture in this world.”   

-Anton Chekhov

Damon's Pov.
◀️🖤▶️

'I didn't want to hate her but the situation make me. Emilia... I can't understand you'

"Are you sure, you want to marry Amelia?", Logan asked. I didn't answer, just stared at him. I apologized for tried to slap him. He forgave me with a condition, ‘No more hatred towards Lia’. I agreed to his condition.

"I don't know how to answer this questions. I love her and I don't know why do you hate her so much?", I replied.

'Just like I hate Emilia, and he cares for her. I still don't understand the relation between him and her. What is Logan to her? Brother? Friend? Or..'

He smiled and left without giving an answer which I needed. Soon Dominic entered and shouted at me,"What are you doing here? Guest are already here. Bride will be here in minutes. Hurry up!".

'Yes!! Today is my wedding with my love'

"Ok ok. I'm done. Let's go", I entered the Church. Mom and Dad and others waiting for me. As I reached, Mom hugged me and kissed my forehead. Dad hugged me and wisher me good luck.

Tick. Tick. Tick. Tick.

The time was going in it's way but Bride wasn't here.

I called her number.

"The number, you've dialed is currently switch off", this thing was only heard.

Suddenly a little boy entered running and handed me a letter.

'Letter? In this generation? And also at this time?'

I still unfold it and started to read it.