✨Slap✨

“Better to be slapped with the Truththan kissed with a Lie”

Better to be slapped with the Truth
than kissed with a Lie”

-Russian Proverb

Amelia's Pov

Amelia's Pov.
◀️🧡▶️

I went to the Reed's mansion. Uncle and Aunty were already reached there.

"Are they your evil cousin's parents?", Michael whispered. I nodded in yes.

"Hello Uncle and Aunty! How are you?", Michael greeted. Reece and Emma smiled and hugged him. I smiled. "So you remember us? I thought you forget us", Emma asked pulling his right ear. "Sorry sorry, I remember you all. I never forget you. Please leave my ear". I laughed. Michael glanced at me. I grimaced him. "I will kill you", Michael said to me after releasing himself from Emma. I ran out laughing at him. "Go Lia. Go Amy", I heard cheers from Lily and Logan.

When I was tired from running, I hid myself behind of Emma in the kitchen. "Help me please", I requested. She told me to hide behind the counter. "Aunty, do you know where is the naughty girl?", I heard Michael asking Emma. Emma said,"Maybe in garden or Logan and Lily have hidden her somewhere. Ask him". Michael left. I came out from my hidden place. Emma extended a plate having chocolate cupcakes and strawberry cupcakes. I asked for permission. She nodded. I took Strawberry cupcake and had a bite.

'Yummy!!'

"Yummy!! You're awesome. I'm fallen in love with your baked cupcake", I commented. Then I eat the chocolate one.

'Don't judge, I love chocolate more than anyone'

"Thanks. I didn't get a chance to know others opinions. Damon and Logan don't like sweets like their father along with Lily", she said. I said," Then I will taste your baked cake, and other things whenever you want. I like sweets. They are my life". Emma laughed.