✨"Perfection~Imperfection"✨

Inside of Damon's Jet ⬆️

“Imperfection is beauty,madness is genius and it’s better to be absolutely ridiculous

madness is genius
and
it’s better to be absolutely ridiculous.”

-Unknown

✨🍬✨

Amelia's Pov.
◀️🧡▶️

"Wait a minute. It is not the way to Airport. Where are you taking me?", I asked Damon.

'I know he hated me. But can he make plan of killing me?'

" This is the right way. We are going to the Airport for private planes. Didn't you visit there? I remember that Emilia Collins prefers to take her family plane", last part was in mocking way. I sighed knowing he was mocking me. I replied with smile, "I always fell asleep during the way to Airport. So I don't remember in which airport I'm going. Sorry sir". He turned his face and looked outside.

" Sir, we're reached Airport ", his driver informed us. Damon got out of the limo. I collected my things and got out. I tried to follow him but he was too fast to catch. At the end, I lost him.

Airport wasn't crowded but I couldn't find him nor his driver.

'Does he plan to leave me here also?'

"Ma'am, what are you doing? Sir is waiting for you in the plane", I heard the driver's voice from behind of me. I sighed in relief.

'Thank God, they didn't leave me'

"Thank you so much. I thought I lost here", i tried to laugh. The driver said,"It's ok ma'am, I understand. This is your first time in this Airport". I smiled and replied ,"Please don't call me ma'am. Call me Lia or Emilia". He nodded his head," Ok Lia. I'm Troy ".