✨"Bad Time Is Over"✨

“It's so easy to fall in love but hard to find someone who will catch you

“It's so easy to fall in love but hard to find someone who will catch you.”

-Unknown

Damon's Pov

Damon's Pov.
◀️🖤▶️

“Dad, you left my mom when she needed you, the most”, Aries, my son accused me.

“Dad, you left my mom for her cousin. I hate you”, my baby daughter turned her face away from me.

‘No!! I didn't leave your mother for her cousin. I went to know the real truth and punished them who had hurt your mom. I told your mom to wait. Please believe me, kids’

“You hurt Amelia. You hurt her. You make her cry. She loved you, but you gave her hate”, Noah, Daric's son blamed me.

‘I know but... Please give me another chance to fix everything... I really love Amelia’

“You had your chance, Damon. But you lose it”, Dominic appeared.

‘Please, Dom, give me another chance. Please’

They were taking Amelia with them.

“Wait!!! Don't leave me. Please come back”, I shouted, but they faded away in the air, leaving me in the dark.

“Amelia!!”.
“Aries!!”.
“Dahlia!!”.

"Damon, wake up".

"Levi, it's a nightmare. Open your eyes", I heard Amelia's voice, coming from far away in the darkness.

"IDIOT LEVI, WAKE UP OR I'LL POUR A BUCKET OF WATER ON YOU".

In horror, I opened my eyes and found myself on the bed, dried fortunately. I lifted my eyes and found Amelia, my real Amelia above me. I extended my left hand to caress her cheeks, if she was real or not.

'I love her little chubby cheeks'

"Huh! Do you know, you woke me up early, because of your life snatching scream? It's 4:45 in the morning", saying, she slapped my hand away. I stared at her in shocking expression.