✨"Damon, one of the ruthless business"✨

“I shut myself off to make life bearable

I shut myself off to make life bearable. I'm like a damn machine sometimes.
Unfeeling.
Uncaring.
Emotionless.”

-Monica Murphy

✨💛✨

Amelia's Pov.
◀️🧡▶️

I opened my eyes and found myself alone in an unfamiliar room.

'Where am I?'

I got up from the bed and looked around the room.

A knock stopped me. I pulled the door and found a maid at door. "Miss, this your outfit arranged by Miss Lily. Change and come down for breakfast", the maid said handing over me the dress. I thanked her. She left. I closed the door and went to the bathroom. I took a shower and put today's outfit. I went downstairs and fell on the floor as Lily jumped on me.

" Lily, don't jump on people ", Emma warned her daughter. She bit her tongue. " Good morning Emma Aunty and Lily. Thank you for letting me stay here", I greeted and thanked them. Emma smiled but before she could say, Reece, her husband called her from Kitchen. I heard from Lily that morning breakfasts were always made by Reece. My dad also made breakfast for us when he was alive and I had the best life. Lily brought me out from my thoughts. "I was so worried as Dominic called me and informed about you. Your health is really so poor. You should take a day off. Wait I should order brother to give you day off", she was ready to run towards her brother but I stopped her. 

" There is no need to ask. I will be bored in house. Work will keep me from boredom", I said hoping this would change her mind, but I was wrong. "You don't need to go home. Stay here. You will hangout together with Sam and Logan", she said dragging me to dinner hall. I saw Damon at a corner talking in his Mobile. Lily noticed that too. She didn't want to wait but had to. Damon finished his talk and sat down on his seat.

"We need to visit the Japan for work. Go and pack your bag for 2 days and wait for me at airport", Damon ordered me. Lily was going to say something but Damon's phone stopped her. Damon again stood up from his seat and went out to answer the call. 

I smiled at myself.

'I hope Emilia don't kill me'

Soon Reece and Emma brought plates for us. Logan and Sam entered into the dinner hall.

'I'm calling it Dinner hall, cause its huge. 50 times bigger than ours'

Dominic and Damon entered. They took their seats. "No need to go home. Borrow some clothes from Lily. We haven't had enough time", Damon informed me in his usual tone and started digging his food into his mouth. I nodded,"Ok Sir". Looked like he was pleased by my response.

I, in hurry finished my breakfast and excused myself. I went to guest room where I was. I opened my bag and checked everything.

'All things are here. Now I just wanted to print those'

I put my over my shoulder and went out of the room. I saw a maid. I called her and asked," Hello miss. Can you help me a little?". She nodded. I asked,"Do you know Sir, I mean Damon's room?". She replied,"Yes ma'am. Follow me".

I followed her and reached to my destination. I knocked the door. Damon opened the door, causing my closed my eyes. He wasn't wearing a shirt. He asked,"What do you want now?". I extended the pen drive and said closing my eyes,"I need you to print these. Its important ". I felt a hand snatched the pen driver from my hand. I turned and went away from his room.

I found Lily's room and knocked. I heard her saying ‘come in’. I entered and found Sammy there too. I smiled at her. She smiled back. Lily was looking at her closet. I asked," Lily, can you-". But she didn't let me finished my words. She took out 5 outfit for 2 days. I didn't need that much.

"Lily just 2 outfit. I don't need more. One casual and one formal. If you can, a hoodie would be best", I said causing Lily dropped her dress on the bed. " Only 2 outfit. Are you crazy? If there was party?", she asked. I replied, "Then I will not attend that. No need to pack those". Lily asked," Are you sure?". Lily sighed in defeat. She packed my things and went outside.

"You didn't tell me that you're working for Damon, Amy?", Sammy opened her mouth at last. I smiled and replied," I was forced to do. There is nothing to tell ". Her face fall down. " Do you hear that Damon is one of the ruthless business in the world?", Sammy asked. I nodded in yes. I heard about that and saw that too. Damon was so cold in office even employees afraid of him.

Meanwhile Lily returned back and we stopped talking. Lily put a box inside the bag. "I bring some snacks. I know my brother very well. Those will help you a lot", Lily said zipping the bag. I hugged her.

'No body had ever care about me except Sammy and Logan'

" Miss. Emilia, Master Damon is waiting for in the lobby. Please come down", the maid informed us. I took the bag packed by Lily and went downstairs.

"This way ma'am. Sir is waiting for you in the car. I'm his driver. Please follow", a young boy around my age.

'Yes. I'm 21 year old girl. Emilia is one year older than me. My brother was 7 year old. He looks like 20 years old. So he is young than me'

I entered inside the car when I saw Damon was typing in his laptop. By the way it wasn't a car, it was a Limo to be described. I took seat far away from him.

" Do you need me to do any work for you, Sir?", I asked. He replied, "No". I thanked him and plugged my headphone and started my playlist.

'Wolf by EXO'

Vote!Comment!&Share!Love ya!Purple you!💚💙❤️💜🖤💛🧡

Vote!
Comment!
&
Share!
Love ya!
Purple you!
💚💙❤️💜🖤💛🧡

Vote!Comment!&Share!Love ya!Purple you!💚💙❤️💜🖤💛🧡