✨"5 Years Later"✨

“There are two lasting bequests we can give our children

One is roots.
The other is wings.” 

Hodding Carter Jr.

—Hodding Carter Jr

5 years later.

Amelia's Pov.
◀️🧡▶️

'Ahh!!! At last, Saturday comes to me. I love you Saturd-'

"Mommy!!! WAKE Up!".

'Ahh!!! I hate you Saturday now'

"Mommy, get up. We know you're all awake".

'I have a question: Why do I have a smart and evil son? 

I sat up on the bed and found my baby twins in front of me.

Aries Reed, the elder twin and Dahlia Reed, the younger twin. When they were born, I always forgot who was who.

Aries Reed inherited his intelligence from his dad. Dahlia was the carbon copy of mine.

"Mommy, I'm hungry", Dahlia said hugging me. I ran my fingers through her hair. "Ok baby, give 10 minutes. Now go and call Noah for breakfast", saying, I got down from bed and went to bathroom.

After freshening up, I went downstairs towards the kitchen, where I found the table was already set. "You're late, Amy", my dear brother, Dominic said, pinching my nose. "Yeah yeah, laugh", I rolled my eyes.

"Uncle Dom", Dahlia came back. Dahlia jumped and Dominic caught her. Aries and Noah entered following her.

Noah Adams.

5 years ago, before leaving the city, I adopted Noah. Noah was very happy. Though I adopted him, he still wanted to keep his mother's surname.