✨"Japan"✨

"All life is an experiment

The more experiments you make the better."

-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Logan's Pov.

️💚▶️

'How will be Lia with my super strict brother? I'm so worried for her'

"Logan, are you sure the Collins' company is on Amy's name?", Sam asked. I nodded in yes. "Yes. The company, the planes, the beach house and the biggest shopping mall in this city are all Lia's. Mason had the right to handle those until Lia turn 18". Lia's Dad's lawyer was father of my friend. I learnt from him, but his father was murdered and many things were stolen from their house but leaving the papers because those were hidden in a special secret place. The papers were in my hand, Lia didn't want to do anything against them.

'I hate her for being so soft hearted'

"My father can investigate about this. All I have to ask. Mom and Dad care about her and wanted to help her", Sam informed. I knew that.

'They really care about her. But now I have to do first is erase the hatred for Lia in my brother's heart'

"I know Sam but now the important thing is my brother, his hatred for Lia. I don't why he hate her so badly", I said. I knew Sam was smart unlike Lia.

'She is intelligent but still idiot. She let Emilia to bully her'

I laid down on my bed. Sam laid too. "I wanna make Time Machine and go back the time when her family was killed", Sam said to herself.

'Wait a minute! Lia's brother, Noah's body wasn't found. Maybe he is alive'

"Sam thank you so much", saying I hugged her so tightly. I was so excited. " What happen? ", she asked. " Time machine. I have to reopen the case and try to find Noah, Lia's brother", I explained, but seeing her face I understood nothing got into her head.