✨"Michael Reed"✨

“I have decided to stick with love

Hate is too great a burden
to bear.”

-Martin Luther King, Jr.

T~T

Amelia's Pov

Amelia's Pov.
◀️🧡▶️

After 2 days, we returned from Japan. Damon asked Troy to drop me home and he returned home by another car.

"I'm home", I said entering into the house. But I didn't expect that I would welcome with a slap. Emilia slapped me, while her mom was smirking on her daughter work.

'Great work of Artistic, right?'

Then door bell rang. I stood up from the floor and our house maid went to open the door. " Where is Emilia? This are her things, she left in the car", I heard Troy's voice. I went to take my things. He asked,"What happen to your face?". But the replied came from Emilia, "She was too careless that she has just tripped over her own feet and fall". Troy bowed his head and went back to his car. The maid again closed the door.

Then, as I turned, Emilia snatched my bag and opened it. I tried to stop, cause they were mine. But I again was slapped. Emilia took the bag upstairs. I ran to get my things back, but Aunt pulled me by my hair. "Those things are her now. This is the punishment of trying to take her soon be husband away from him", Aunt pushed me on the floor and kicked my side.

As she left for upstairs, i stood up clutching the sofa near me and went to my room. Entering into my room, I saw the mess. Emilia did this.

'Thank God. I gave my favourite necklace to Logan to keep it safe'

I shut the door and laid down on my bed. I was too tired from journey and from this drama.

'I hate my life'

3 hour later, I woke up from my dreamless. I stood upping from bed and went to bathroom.

Coming back from bathroom, I found my lunch covered with an another plate on my table. My stomach started to make noise in hunger.