✨"Destiny"✨

“A Destiny is not a punishment

“A Destiny is not a punishment.”

-Albert Camus

Emilia's Pov.
◀️💔▶️

"How can I help you?", I asked giving the customer my best fake smile.

'Over 20 servants served us, now I'm serving people who earn lower than our servants'

"One Latte and 2 cupcakes", she placed her order.

'I'll kill you when I'll get all of my money for ordering me like this'

Working as waitress was very hard. If I got a single chance, I would destroy the Reed family, especially that Damon Reed. He took everything, what was mine for the bitch Amelia.

'Amelia, don't ever fall in my hand. I will be your Messenger of Death'

-Flashback-

"Damon, we have convinced your real bride to come back", dad was pro at acting.

He never let his brother to know what he wanted. That Amelia's parents never thought that Dad would kill them. But unfortunately, the Brother of the bitch successfully escaped.

After that, we never found a single trace of Noah Collins.

"Wow!! Great!! Have fun, Brother. Your dear bride returned for your money, I mean, for you. You should celebrate", Logan said mocking us.

‘Logan Reed, just wait. I will deal with you as soon as I will be the mistress of Reed. Samantha Stone, be ready for the hell, I will be for you’

I noticed Damon wasn't happy to see me. I went to him and extended my hand to touch his face. He moved and avoided my touch. I asked him, because when he met me at the Airport, he was happy, "Damon, how are you? I missed you". I encircled my arms around his neck. But he moved my arms from his body.