✨"Pain & Fun"✨

🌠

"There are unwanted emotions and pain that goes along with any birth

any birth."

-John Travolta

✨💚✨

Amelia's Pov.
◀️🧡▶️

"Daddy, Emilia has separated me from Lily and become her favourite", Emilia complained to uncle as we reached to home. Uncle glanced at me. Sofie, my Aunt immediately slapped me. I fell on the floor. I noticed Emilia smirking at me. She purposely did it.

I was going to protest but I didn't get a single chance. Aunt dragged me to my room and locked. I slapped my hands on the door but they didn't do anything. I turned and found my laptop and mobile were gone. I sat down against the wall hugging my knees.

I promised myself not to cry and I couldn't keep my promise.

•••

Damon's Pov.
◀️🖤▶️

'The day was awesome. I spend sometime with her. I'm so happy now'

"Master, Dinner is ready", our house maid knocked my door and left after informing me about dinner. I put my shirt and went downstairs to dinner room.

"Hey Damon! Why are you so late, today? Busy with work?", Dominic asked. Dad and Mom asked him to stay. We usual didn't get chance to meet each as we indulge yourself in your own work. Him with hospital and patients and me with company and clients. He was the son of my father's best friend, actually adopted son. Uncle Jayden found him wounded in his yard. Uncle was a doctor and treated his wound. After opening his eyes, we found him lost his memory.

"Nothing just little tired", I replied to question. We sat down on our respective seats. Dad knew about Lily having crush on Dominic and he also loved Dominic like us.