✨"I Love You But You Give Me All Your Hate, In Return"✨

"Life can be so cruel sometimes,that when you're trying to seebeautiful things, it shows you that worst possible things in the most beautiful way

that when you're trying to see
beautiful things,
it shows you that worst possible things in the most beautiful way."

-Monish Sahani

Amelia's Pov.
◀️🧡▶️

'Yesterday was fun!'

"Where had you been yesterday?", Aunt Sofie asked. Emilia was standing beside her, glaring at me, which was nothing new for me. "I was with Lily and Dominic. They took care of my fever", I answered them. Emilia came forward. I knew what she wanted to do. Before her hand touched my face, I grabbed her wrist. "Did I do anything wrong, Miss. Amelia Collins?", I asked, but not in weak voice. "Damon called us, asking for reason of today's absence", Aunt Sofie shouted. "I will talk to him", saying, I went to my room and also ignored their more talking.

I called entering into my room. I didn't forget to lock my door.

Me: Hello! Did you call my parents?

Damon: I just want to know about your health.

Me: Please don't act like you care. I'm here just because of you. So your acting doesn't work on.

Damon: I'm sorry for what I had done.

Me: Leave it. Send me if you have any work for me. If not, then Bye.

Damon: Wait! I have new project for you to study. If you're ok, then I will send.

Me: Cut your acting and sent it.

Damon: Ok, I will send through Troy. I'm sorry.

I hung up.

'He wanna melt my heart with his fake acting? Then I'm sorry, but I'm not sorry'