✨"Love You, Amelia"✨

“Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same

Whatever our souls are made of,
his and mine are the same.”

-Emily Brontë,

Amelia's Pov.
◀️🧡▶️

"Noah, why are you angry on Daric? Don't you want to meet your father? Then why?", I asked Noah.

Noah didn't talk to Daric. Noah was okay with Markus and Crystal, but not with Daric.

"He knew about me being his son, but he didn't say a single word to me or to you. He gave me blood, when I was seriously injured. But he never spilled out a single word. A. S. I. N. G. L. E. WORD", he explained his reason. I sighed.

'He has reason'

I turned and found my dear bad son was laughing with his dear father.

"Hello, dear Son, what are you doing with him?", I asked, pointing my finger at Damon. "Some son-father talk", Aries replied. I rolled my eyes at his reply.

'Arrogant like his Dad'

"Mommy, why does Noah look so angry?", Dahlia grabbed my hand, shaking and asked.

'Noah, you've a sweet, little and lovely girl friend now'

"He is angry on your uncle Daric", Damon replied, pulling her on his lap. "But why does your mom look so angry and reply to kill someone?", He asked Dahlia, laughing and in return, Dahlia giggled.

He tried to tease me though Dahlia.

'Get lost you, Damon Levi Reed'

I turned and went to kitchen to help Crystal and Emm-, sorry I mean, mom.

'Old habits can't be changed so easily'

Sonia was also there. "Hi! Mother of twins", Sonia greeted. I rolled my eyes. "I didn't say anything wrong. You're the mother of twins", Sonia defend herself.