✨"I Should Mark You"✨

"Love will find a way through paths where wolves fear to prey

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Love will find a way through paths where wolves fear to prey."

- Lord Byron

- Lord Byron

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

✨💜✨

Amelia's Pov.
◀️🧡▶️

'O birds! You're the sweet singers of my morning'

I got down from the bed, which was shared with Sammy and walked to the balcony.

'Our most precious nature'

"Beautiful! So this is Nature's Magic", left from my lips.

'The sunlight is glittering the water... Birds are flying'

But a sound destroyed the mood. Sound of my stomach.

'Thank God! No one heard that'

I turned and found Sammy sleeping, hugging my new teddy bear.

I sighed..

After changing into comfortable dress, I went to the kitchen to find something to eat. But I startled, hearing a voice. "So, you're morning person. No wonder, how do you reach office before me without using car", the voice came from behind. Damon Reed. "So, do you have a problem with that?", I asked. I didn't know why he was bothering me from yesterday. I didn't want to talk with him. "Problem? Me? No no, I don't. I just come to give you, a birthday gift, though you got many precious gifts from others", he said. I felt him taking steps ahead.

'Gift? For me? Is today April fool day?'

I turned and faced him. "I clearly remember today isn't April Fool Day", I replied back. He sighed. He placed his hand on my cheek, causing me flinched back. "I just wanted to gift you something like others", he replied, caressing my cheek. I tried to ignore his touch, but that made the situation worst. He encircled his free hand around me, erasing every chance of my escaping.

"What do you want?", I asked struggling to break free.

'You need to replace 'a' to 'e' in your name'