✨"Angelina Valentine"✨

❝I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you

I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more.

Angelita Lim

–Angelita Lim

🌟

  Damon's Pov.
◀️🖤▶️

"You invite Emilia? Are you kidding me?", Logan yelled. He became too Loud to tolerate.

'Of course I did invite her... to show my happy family'

"But you can't let her know about Aries and Dahlia, for their safety", Daric said.

'I know... Aries and Noah are working perfectly'

"Today, Dahlia gifted me this", I showed them, my daughter's hand made card. I could see jealousy on their face.

"How could she gift so Cute Card To AN IDIOT?", Logan shouted.

'Hey!!'

"Yes. How could you get so cute thing?", Michael shouted joining Logan's team.

'Why can't I-'

"My son is ignoring me till now and You Get A Cute Gift. GIVE ME YOUR DAUGHTER", Daric cried out. He asked my daughter.

'DARIC!!!'

"You will have her daughter as daughter-in-law in the future. Just wait a little, man. By the way, have you thought of marrying again?", Richard brought up Daric's marriage. Daric's happiness vanished.

Only he, in your team was alone.

'Thank you, Richard'

"Daric, I think you should think about marrying again. You still have long life", Justin, Richard Brother advised.

"No, guys. I love Tori, but now I can't love any other girl", Daric rejected. I could understand his feelings. I, somehow faced the same, but I got Amelia back where he didn't get back his Tori.